TMI Tuesday - Summertime

1. What is your favorite summer clothing item or outfit? 
My bathing suits. Any day where I get to stay in my bathing suit all day long is alright in my book. Weeks where I only have one bathing suit in the laundry are suck ass weeks. - Jules 
Sundresses. I am a dress fiend. I wear one pretty much every day of my life and I have tons of cute ones for summer. Love them! - Miranda
Dresses for work. Shorts and tank tops while not a work. Oh and of course flip flops! -Gwyn
2. Did you or will you take a summer vacation? If yes, where did you go? 
I went home to NC and I'm toying with the idea of going to Kauai over Labor Day weekend with Gavin. - Jules
Well Coach and I went to the beach in May and then my mom and I took the kids to the beach in July (Myrtle Beach, SC).  And of course my summer will end with a wiz bang super fun (and sure to be full of tears) trip to deliver Gwyn to Hawaii with Jules. - Miranda
D.C. in May, Charleston SC in June and Hawaii for permanent vacation in September! -Gwyn
3. What is your ideal weekend away (e.g. city, beach or wilderness)? 
My ideal weekend getaway is a lovely resort hotel with beach access, massages, wine, great food, and so much sex you can hardly keep your hands off each other. - Jules
Well weekend aways to Hawaii are impossible from the east coast so I'd say a weekend I'd be excited about would be at the beach here or in NYC. Love love love NYC. In my present frame of mind both trips would be girls' weekends. - Miranda
Anywhere that isn't here is an ideal weekend getaway. If I had to rank I'd say beach, wilderness then city. Cities stress me out, too many people not enough manners. -Gwyn
4. What would you pack for a naughty weekend? 
Toys, toys, toys! - Jules
Sexy nighties and toys.  - Miranda
Lingerie and heels. -Gwyn
5. What item(s) do you never unpack, never take out of the luggage from trip to trip? 
I keep a travel cosmetic bag mostly packed at all times. It makes overnight stays easier and I'm always ready to go. Sadly, I do not travel very often here though because of cost. - Jules
I'm the consummate unpacker. Even for a night away I'm going to empty out my suitcase and set up house.  So I unpack everything. - Miranda
Never unpack? No way! I'm like Miranda, my suitcase has to be empty and all items put away when I come back from a trip or I just can't relax. The only exception is when we came back from our Hawaii trip in January it took me about 3 months to unpack my suitcase. -Gwyn
Bonus: Last vacation sex… Tell us what happened
Well, I'm hoping to come back with a steamy Kauai story if I go, but the last vacation sex was probably with Russell. No, I forgot...it was with the guy in NC I had one of my first affairs with. I met up with him when I went home for a visit in 2009. Clearly, I need some vacation sex!! - Jules
Though I'm hardly in a mood to reminisce I'll play along today.  My last vacation sex was when I went to see Coach in DC.  It was good old hot sex and included the first time I've ever had anal where it didn't hurt in the least. That's all I'm saying lol. - Miranda
My last vacation sex was with Popeye in Hawaii when we visited Jules. We went out in Waikiki, played some pool with his friends then came home and had sex all night and all morning long. The sex was just how I like it and I had various battle wounds afterwards. -Gwyn

Comments

  1. 2. You girls have been traveling lots.

    Bonus:

    Jules: don't we all. You know I thought long and hard on this question. I don't think I've ever had vacation sex. And I go away on vacation every year. Weekend getaway sex yes! Full one-week and two-week vacations no! I think it's because of my traveling companions or I'm alone. Also, I stay in B & Bs so I don't want to get too freaky...LOL

    Miranda honey that's all you need to say :-)

    Gwyn, you wild thing!

    Happy TMI Tuesday Ladies,
    -H

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later