Wake Up Text


Gavin came over last night and we hung out. No sex, just hanging. The reason for the no sex thing was simply b/c we drank enough to float a boat and passed out in different rooms. Initially, I was on the couch and he as in my bed. At 1:45am, we switched and I went to my bed and he went to the guest room. I left him sleeping in the guest room this morning when I went to work, but I was kind enough to make him coffee. It was kind of nice just hanging out with him too. I’m still frustrated by his continuous complaining about his life and the gf, but his unwillingness to change any of it. It’s starting to wear thin, but ultimately he’s fun for now (mostly).
I woke up to my alarm at 6:45am and hit snooze as I am apt to do every morning. A few minutes later, I received a text. Owen said “Good Morning! Do you have time to play with me today?” Um, yeah I’ll make some time!! We sexted for a good 45 minutes while I got ready and then I headed to our spot since Gavin and Russell were at my house. He texted me that he was called back to meet his wife to deliver the daughter’s left behind English project and then he would be on his way. Then, a few minutes later, he said he had to turn completely around and go back home again to email something from his wife’s computer. He couldn’t say no b/c he was supposed to be home anyway and not out screwing his mistress. I couldn't wait for him because I needed to be at work and I've been late every day this week already.
We finally decided that tonight after his side job ends at 9pm, he can come over on the way home. Now if I can just keep Gavin away tonight, we’ll be all good! In an interesting twist, Owen is always very giving sexually. I mean so completely giving. His pleasure seems totally wrapped up in mine. Today he switched it up a little (not ignoring my pleasure at all though) by asking for me to basically just worship his cock. He sent me a text asking me if I could stroke him, suck him, lick an d suck his balls, play with his cock between my tits, and then ride him both with my kitty and my ass, and swallow his cum when I’m done. I love when he tells me what to do, so I told him I was more than happy to do this for him. Check back tomorrow to see if we actually get to meet up tonight!
-Jules

Comments

  1. Admitting that you like being told what to do seems like an invitation, but I'll resist. It does make me think though, especially after this weeks' HNT.....

    :-) And it's only 2 hours until 9:00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Advizor...I only like being told what to do sexually. Otherwise, I'm a total control freak...very Type A. ;)
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being in control, but when a guy tells me exactly what he wants me to do for him, it turns me on and I obey. I hope you guys got to meet up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later