- Sex with Popeye was amazing. Bite marks, hair pulling and some big ole' hickeys.
- I cried for 3 days after we got back from Hawaii. Literally cried for 3 days. Decided I've got to get the hell out of here and where better to go than paradise. Operation 'move to Hawaii' is in full swing.
- The weekend after we returned, my best friend made the decision to take her 7 month old daughter off of life support. I saw her the night before she passed away which will forever be one of the worst experiences of my life. The weeks since then have been pretty awful. I never thought I would be reading the autopsy report of my friend's baby. Never in a million years. The service was the following weekend but things are still very touch and go. Some days I wake up fine, other days I cry on the way to work. The whole experience has taught me so much about life, about my friends, about what is really important.
- The Ex told me that he has a baby with a girl he started dating after we broke up. Awesome.
- I started going to a therapist. Haven't gone to one of those since my dad died.
- When I got back from Hawaii I decided to cut off all of my team members - Romeo, The Inmate, The Ex, Truck Driver, The Barber...all of them. Numbers were deleted. I have hung out with a couple of them over the past week but I'll tell you about that in another post.
- Since returning from paradise, I have completely lost my sex drive. Gone. Vanished. With everything going on it's not surprising to me but I sort of miss my old slutty ways. The good news, no the great news, is that it's like I'm a born again virgin. Boys mean nothing to me. They ask me to come over, I say no without even thinking twice. Or, if I relent and hang out with them, I make it very clear that there will be no hanky panky going on. So far it's gotten me a couple of free dinners and tons of text messages begging me to hang out. Strange how that works isn't it? Without sex, I have ALL the power. I must say it's pretty liberating.
Anybody want to (a) loan me $100k or (b) buy/rent my lovely townhome? This bitch is ready for the beach.