>

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Order It Now!

I'm not big on product placements, but I'm doing this as a public service announcement. I don't care what kind of sex you are having, you OWE it to yourself to go buy this toy. I have one of THE most fulfilling sex lives with a host of hot, hung men, but when I got this toy today it was life altering. If I had to chose between my toy and the current team, I'm thinking my toy would win. Dude, it's EPIC and I haven't even put it into the freezer yet. I've heard people rave about glass toys, but I honestly didn't know. Now that I do know, I may never leave my bed again.
http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/dildo-sex-toys/sp-sinclair-institute-crystal-g-77290.aspx
-Jules
(Seriously, BUY it...you will thank me in a few days when it gets to you.)

6 comments:

  1. ok this whole appeal of glass dildo's - I just didn't get it. Really? Is it the curve that does the trick? What personally did it for you? I'm really really tempted after your post....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get it either, but I swear I'm in LOVE!! I am a diehard toy fan in general but honestly if it didn't vibrate, I wasn't into it. I'm so over that philosophy effective yesterday.
    It's the curve definitely though I'd like to try another style as well too, the smooth glass, and it's pretty to boot. It seriously feels amazing.
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Had I not been lazy in the sense that I didn't want to sleep on a wet spot or change my sheets last night, I honestly think I could have made myself squirt with it...which is something I have not been able to do to myself before even with the biggest, baddest toys. If I accomplish that, I'll be sure to report back! ;)
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules - thanks for the feedback. You seriously have me intrigued as like you were - if it doesn't vibrate - I don't see how in the hell it would work!!! I might just have to invest as I came across a little video clip today on another blog of someone with just a apparently straight glass dildo - and damn, she appeared to enjoy it with no issue.

    Please keep me posted - seriously squirt? I've never had that happen. Damn - I'm going to order one.

    Thanks for your comment too on my blog - I agree on your concept of the Ben Wa Balls - visions of an emergency room visit are what come to my mind for retrieval.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Ben Wa Balls in my collection and I love them, so does hubby. I was nervous at the retrieval at first, so the first set I bought had a string....when I finally realized how they work I ordered a very nice set w/o string...God I love them, so does hubby..
    They help work the kegals and they I also very nice to have in during sex...
    BTW, I placed my order with Adam and Eve last night! LOL
    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you will love it as much as I do!! Damn it, now I'm curious abt the balls. ;)
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete