Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Last night I had the most random fun night. I bartended at the last of my work concerts, hit up a bar with a friend from work where I proceeded to get my Sugar Daddy to buy my friend many chocolate martinis and then headed back to meet up my “posse” of guy friends at another bar near my house.


When I got there, I’ll admit I felt a little anxious to be strolling in by myself. I mean these guys are my friends but it’s not too often that I just up and meet them out and about like this. So I strolled in, bought myself a beer, and then anxiously looked around to spot them. I was hoping that the random friend I hooked up with last weekend would be around but who did I see instead…SoCo!

SoCo and I have been purely on a friend basis since SoCo went loco but I can forgive his craziness because he’s super fun to hang out with. Me and a group of like seven guys (how about them odds!) stood around in the freezing ass cold wind drinking beers. I think all my stress at work came out in a stream of funny but biting comments. I gave those guys a hard ass time and they loved every freaking minute of it. For the 1000th time I’ll ask, “Why do guys like it when you’re mean???”

Anyways, after making quite the spectacle of ourselves with the guys resorting to seventh grade arm punching and way too many homosexual jokes, I invited everyone back to my apartment to hang out for a while longer and enjoy the beaucoup free beer I’ve amassed from my work concerts.

It ended up being me, SoCo, and three other guys standing around the island in my apartment for like another two hours laughing our asses off like crazy fools. These guys are seriously hilarious and they are all actual “good” guys. When I’m out with any of my guy “posse” I never have to open a door, they always buy my drinks, and pretty much they all treat me like the awesome girl I am. Plus they love that I get feisty with them, crack jokes on them, and talk a bunch of trash to them.

At one point, I was sitting up on the counter and they all started talking about my freaking feet. What is it with guys and my feet? Who knew my feet were so attractive? One guy was so drunk he kept confessing that he couldn’t get “his peter hard since 2009” and during this conversation about my feet, another guy told him all he needed was a good foot job. I died laughing at this but all the other guys look perplexed over what a foot job was. I did a little motion with my feet and they just about fell over themselves laughing and then wanted to know about all my foot experiences. I seriously laughed so hard last night that today my face and stomach still hurt.

I’ll admit I was feeling a little randy and lately I’ve been thinking how good Gwyn is at recycling boys for booty calls and I got the idea that I’d see if SoCo was game. I didn’t really think he would be because rumor on the street is that he has the major hots for this other girl I know of. He and I have even talked about it some and he claims he’s not crazy for her but I think he is.

Anyway, I initiated a little eye contact and things were set off like a firecracker. At some point in the night, he went outside on my balcony to smoke and asked me to come with him. It was FREEZING cold so I sat in one of my deck chairs and pulled my knees up to my chin like a little kid. He immediately sat down in the other chair, pulled my feet into his lap, and started to rub them. HA! I almost felt like my feet were cheating on Grandpa Twin! LMFAO!

There was a lot of leg/foot rubbing and some intense eye contact and he suggested we make everyone else split. I tried my best to make it look like I was just going to bed but we got some good-natured ribbing from the guys. We cleaned up and then SoCo grabbed my face and kissed the ever-living hell out of me, while he pressed me up against the wall in the kitchen leaving me breathless. Next was a quick trot to the bedroom with a lot of clothing shedding along the way. It was about 5:15 at this point, yes 5:15 a freaking m, so all we had in us was a hot quickie and then we crashed for a grand total of two hours before we both had to get up and get out the door.

So now my ass is dragging through the day but it was hella worth is for a hilarious freaking night followed up by some good sex!  Tomorrow we celebrate Gwyn’s 30th birthday and I can’t freaking wait. Funnily enough, Gwyn and I don’t go out on the town together that often, but when we do, it’s always EPIC. I can’t wait to see how Gwyn ushers in the dirty 30!

Miranda

Comments

  1. Omg I totally didn't realize I was recycling boys and turning them into booty calls but that's the perfect way to describe it! I may not recycle my aluminum cans (sorry all you tree huggers) but the hell if I don't recycle my men! If they aren't a good relationship fit that doesn't mean they aren't a good fit other places.......

    And as for tomorrow night it is going to be a night I'll never remember hahahahahaha!!!!!!

    -Gwyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a great recycler! My goal for tomorrow is to have a blast but keep it under control just enough to actually remember some of it. If all else fails, you know we'll have photos! LOL!

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later