Oh No He Didn't

Romeo came over last night to hang out and, unfortunately, to watch the Miami/Boston and Houston/L.A. NBA games. We've been seeing a lot of each other lately, pretty much every Friday and Saturday night and usually at least one night during the week (he works second shift and also lives about 30 min away). We've had 'the talk' and so far things have been going pretty smoothly. We aren't dating exclusively at this point but have discussed the possibility of that happening in the future - you know I like to keep my men at arm's length.

So last night Romeo talked about the future a lot, a future that seemed to include the two of us together. He even brought up living together, to which I replied, "Yeah if we are living together then that means we'd be married." Miranda said she liked that response lol. I lived in sin with The Ex for almost four years and I'm never going down that path again. If you want to wake up with me every morning then you'd better start saving for a ring (which, in a cruel twist of fate, I don't even want), Gwyn don't play that mess any more.

Now to the climax of the night, no pun intended. We were in my room and I was sitting on the edge of the bed taking my clothes off, getting ready to get under the covers next to him. Then it happened. I heard the most dreaded three words of my life, "Come to DADDY!" Um, excuse me? Come to who? What? Where? Have you lost your damn mind? He knew as soon as the words came out of his mouth that it was a huge mistake. I will give him some credit - he had consumed about 3 shots of tequila half an hour prior to the verbal diarhhea and he also laughed while he said it. But regardless, it was quite possibly the biggest turn off ever. EVER.

I tried my best to laugh it off but I'm quite sure he could tell by my body language that I was not impressed. It took him a good twenty minutes after that to get me back in the mood to have sex. And even then I wasn't really into it - those three little words completely killed it for me. Maybe it's true, maybe us girls are all out there looking for our daddies in the men that we get involved with. But I certainly don't need you to remind me of that fact or to give me the mental image of my dad naked in a bed with a hard on. OMG even writing it out is making me queasy. I've got to get back to work to distract myself.

-Gwyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later