TMI Tuesday - Let's Get Physical

Have you ever done something to an ex you regret?
I regret throwing Russell's stuff on the front lawn. It was childish and immature. - Jules 
There isn't a particular incident I regret but, in general, I regret most of the nice things I did for guys that turned out to be assholes. I also regret every time I held back from asking the tough questions. - Gwyn 
I regret that I cleaned my asshole last boyfriend's apartment as a Christmas gift right before he dumped me.  I do also regret not addressing the issues in my marriage to Duckie.  I don't think it would have changed things in the end but it still would have been nice to at least let him know how unhappy I was long before I actually did. - Miranda

Do you like music in the bedroom, if so what?
I do sometimes, but it depends on my mood. Marvin Gaye is a classic. I love this one Five for Fighting CD that Owen and I had crazy hot sex to one day, but I think that's just what happened to be on. Owen will sometimes have the radio on in his van, but overall none of my current 3 are into music while we're doing it. - Jules
I keep my Ipod right next to my bed and I absolutely love getting it on to music. I tend to prefer either something like the DefTones or else something real freaky like R. Kelly (minus the golden shower part). -Gwyn

Music is a huge aphrodisiac for me. Doesn't matter what kind. It varies based on my mood.  Lately I've been very into Adele and Zac Brown in general.  Though with certain guys I have "soundtracks" of sorts. Lawyer Boy was always Lady Gaga (LOL) and Sawyer always gets this 70s rock mix I have.  But no Luther Vandross EVER.  I had a college boyfriend that ALWAYS made me listen to that and I hated it. - Miranda

What everyday things make you think of sex? 
Holy crap, well since I'm obviously a sex addict pretty much everything does. Definitely the shower in the morning while deciding what all to shave, getting dressed for the same reasons Miranda listed, and when I come home changing clothes into a just me night or a guy night. White vans and a certain profession triggers thoughts of sex with Owen, surfers trigger Gavin, and my job/school triggers Clark (guess I should really sit down and ponder on that one). If I pass a place where I've had sex, of course this also triggers it. - Jules
Guns - are those an everyday item? Well, they are in my world lol. -Gwyn

 Underwear lol - Every since I left Duckie I always wear good underwear just in case something breaks off.  And in my life, that could happen any day of the week.  Also I will forever have a sexual connotation with big red pick up trucks like Sawyer drives. - Miranda

Would you like to play some naughty games like master/slave, doctor/patient, teacher/student?
I have a little...but overall not a big fan of role playing. I've yet to role play Gavin's librarian fantasy, although he did see me in my glasses the other night when he stayed so late. I was tired and finished at that point though.  I lack imagination in this one department. - Jules
Never tried it and I'm not sure I want to. I've got to do some investigating about all of this toy/fetish/fantasy stuff though because I thought sex was great without all the extracurricular stuff thrown in the mix, but I'm starting to feel like some sort of normal sexual outcast! - Gwyn

 I'm not much for the role playing really.  I think mostly it would crack me up and I'd start laughing. Though some doctor/patient teasing might be fun. - Miranda

Do you have any sexual regrets from your youth? 
Of course not because regret is pointless - why worry about what you can't change?? I've got enough to focus on. LMAO! - Jules
I can honestly say no to this question. I didn't have sex until I was a sophomore in college, and yes, my first time wasn't the most romantic or perfect experience. BUT, I was completely ready for it emotionally and physically so it was a positive experience for me overall. From that first time, I'd say I don't really regret anything sexual I've done with any guys. If you haven't picked up on this part of my personality by now then maybe you've been reading another blog, but I'm not much on doing things I don't want to do. That applies to the sex department as well. - Gwyn
Most of my regrets are wishing I had done things, or boys, I didn't get to do.  Though if this summer can count as my youth I regret sleeping with Cabana Boy since he gave me and STD. - Miranda

How often do you need or expect sex?
Well that's a loaded question! I need it a lot...I typically get it 3 or 4 times a week, depending on how the universe is flowing...sometimes more, sometimes less. I expect it anytime I see my boys, although Gavin and I don't always have sex since we are friends too. - Jules
I've been happy on both sides of the spectrum. I love having it every day but with The Ex we would go months at a time without it. I can't say I was fully happy then but I managed to stay alive lol. I guess I'd say on average I 'need' sex about 3-5 times a week but we're talking decent sessions not quickies. In terms of how much sex I EXPECT, I'll just say I expect my man to want to have sex with me every day. -Gwyn
 
 In an ideal world I'd have it every day.  I lived with once a month for a long time with Duckie and I took care of myself plenty but no way does that compare.  I have a lot of lost time to make up for LOL. - Miranda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2