While The Cat's Away...

There hasn't been anything really blogworthy going on the latter part of this week, which is good. I had enough drama at the beginning of it. Gavin keeps calling me and telling me his troubles in life and I listen patiently (mostly). Sometimes I yell at him to make some changes or shut up, but mostly I listen. I'm trying to be a good friend, as he obviously needs one. He is back with the gf, can't remember if I mentioned that or not. He asked me the other day if I would ever have a three way with her. I almost wrecked my car getting "Hell no" out of my mouth. I told him I actually have to NOT think about her in order to be able to fuck him b/c I think she's nasty. I also told him that I've never heard anyone (including him) say anything nice about her. Then, he tried and really it was kind of sad b/c he kind of couldn't. I was supposed to see him Thursday, but I went to Clark's instead. I felt a little bad about the whole situation.

Here's how it went down:
Gavin called me Thursday morning on his way to look at another place to live. Fortunately, he's decided moving in with me could get me in trouble with the property management company since they evicted him and he thinks it would make our relationship weird and he says he values our friendship too much to fuck that up. I agreed and while I didn't tell him this...I had decided that if he moved in, I would have to quit having sex with him. It would have just been too weird. We talked about doing something after I got out of school that night and hung up.

During the day, I was texting with Clark and he asked me to come over that night. I said I would but he said he would have to sneak me in because his landlord doesn't want guests yet after the whole situation that just unfolded at their place. I can't say that I blame them. Anyway, I went over and we just hung out. I'm bleeding this week (sorry, tmi) and am actually not always a huge fan of sex during that time (sometimes just too intense if the guy I'm with is already intense like Clark is), so I pleased him and we just spent a lot of time cuddling. He actually wanted me to just hold him. I think he's really depressed right now. I've actually suggested gently that he see someone to talk about it. I don't think he's ready, but I'm planting the seeds...at least I hope I am. Gavin called twice after school to see if I was home yet and I lied. I told him I was going over to a friend's house to help her with some stuff and I wouldn't be home until late. I think I lied because I'd already made plans with him and didn't want to be an ass and tell him I was blowing him off for another guy. I've told him before when I've been on dates. It's not that I care if he knows about Clark, but I feel guilty for lying. He was pissed about me bailing, but took it pretty well.

Gavin called me yesterday like 3 times to see what I was doing. I told him working and then going home. He said he was coming over, but then he bailed. I think it scared him that my gays were here. He's not ready quite yet to hang with them. I will be honest today though, if he calls, and tell him I have a date tonight with Clark. I'm dropping Chloe off at a birthday party/sleepover and headed to Clark's for my own sleepover. Thursday night I started to leave after we finished all the snuggling b/c I didn't want to get him in trouble with his landlords. You guys should have seen the look on his face, he looked like I ran over his dog. Needless to say, I stayed. I read our sexual horoscope again yesterday and it is spot on. He's a Cancer and I'm an Aries. Our love relationship one is similar, but less optimistic.

Here is it:
This is an interesting combination that works out more than most people would think. Many sexual relationships and love affairs occur when nurturing Cancer meets sexy and ultra confident Aries. Sparks fly when Cancer gives Aries the encouragement and adoration they need. Aries sees both a future and a family in Cancer and cannot help but admire their sensuality and loyalty to others. Cancer in turn gives Aries domestic tranquility and security in both business and family relations. Aries gives Cancer romance, passion and sex they have always dreamed of. Aries can also help shy withdrawn Cancer out of his or her shell and propel this sign into the limelight where both can shine. Friends and past loves will be fascinated and slightly jealous by how nicely they balance each other out. These two could establish a beautiful home together. Aries will lighten up Cancer’s life while Cancer provides the sexual stimulation Aries has been seeking. Cancer will always be in tune with others feelings, including Aries!
Aries can teach Cancer that confidence will get them anywhere and everywhere they want to go. 

It did give me a much greater understanding of his crab nature and his moodiness and tendency to withdraw. I told Miranda today things are vastly different right now with him. It's like we made a silent agreement to pull back, start over somewhat, and take things slower. I think we are both really afraid of getting hurt because we just hurt each other a few weeks ago during the big fight. Anyway, this weekend should be interesting. Russell leaves for the mainland Monday and won't be back until Thursday. What fun I will have in his absence! 
-Jules





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later