Weekend Update with Jules

Oh my this was an interesting weekend in my little world! Saturday morning, I texted Clark to find out the plans for that evening so I could pack up my stuff accordingly on the way to taking Chloe to a birthday party. He was really an ass and non-committal, so I told him I guess that meant he really didn't want to see me and I would make other plans. As I was leaving to go to the beach before dropping Chloe off, Gavin called me to see what I was up to and invited us to come to the beach he was on to watch him surf. Um, ok! I've seen pics and video of him surfing, but haven't actually seen him live until then. O-M-G if my kid hadn't been there, I would have been all over him. He was smoking hot out there in the water. It was amazing to watch. I swear I was drooling at one point.

I dropped Chloe off and still no word from Clark. I was pissed, but Gavin said he would come over that night after he went to a party at his boss' house...so whatever. Well, I was sitting at home about 6:30pm and Clark texts me asking me what I'm doing. I was coy and pouty in my replies, but ultimately I went to go to see him. I'm really glad I did because we had some really great conversation. When I got there, I was a bit upset about a fairly morbid conversation I'd had with my Dad on the way. He pulled out what was going on with me, which is a huge step for me because it's not something I readily talk about with most people. He kept telling me (LMAO) that communication is part of a relationship and I shouldn't shut him out of that part of my life. Black pot, anyone? Then he really opened up and started sharing a lot about his family and growing up. It explained a lot about him and his views on certain things.

He took me to see the FB movie (which is awesome by the way) and then took me home and fucked me like never before. I let him do this new thing to me...something I'd never tried. It's TMI, so skip this paragraph if you don't like specifics. I really like having my tits played with and I like it rough, so he tied them up and sucked them hard enough that I was actually lactating. Isn't that the craziest? I have no idea why that happened, but it was wild. It was an incredibly intense sensation that I LOVED. It was also that very intimate, watching each other the entire time kind of sex. We fell asleep and I woke up a few hours later to a text from Russell that he was on the way to the hospital with a kidney stone. It was weird because part of me felt like I should drive and meet him there. He's had 2 previous ones and I've seen how horrible it is for him, but after texting with him some and with Miranda for advice...I stayed in bed.

Clark woke up and we had a lot more sex before I left to go get Chloe from her sleepover. Gavin had called twice that night and I knew I'd have to answer to my whereabouts. I didn't really expect the  inquisition that followed though. He called me the next morning and mentioned that he'd been at a party beside my house after the party at his boss' place and noticed that I wasn't home. I apologized and moved the conversation on. I told him I was headed home and going to the beach if he wanted to come. He said he did and we hung up. When I was ready to go, I called him and he said he didn't feel like going to the beach (he was totally pouting), but I could come by and check out his new place if I wanted to do so. I did and it's weird. The place where he lives is nice, but the outside looks like an episode of Hoarders. The owner that lives upstairs clearly has issues. He and Gavin almost got into a fight while I was there...it was all very strange. I left after about an hour and Gavin asked if he could come over and do laundry later. During the hour I was there, he mentioned my absence last night like 4 times finally asking if I'd gone to see a movie. I told him that yes, actually I had.

When he came over to do laundry, I'd been drinking all day. We talked a lot about our lives and stuff. Russell was inside and said he finally put his book down because we were much more entertaining. He asked me yet again about Saturday night and I finally told him if he had questions he could ask them, but I wasn't going to keep responding to his passive aggressive crap. All he asked is if I'm being safe and that was really the extent of it...basically he just wanted to know if I was fucking someone else (which is fair I suppose). What isn't fair is being pissed about me being out when you have a gf...a gf that I might add was WITH him at the party beside my house during the times he was calling me Saturday night...wtf? I gave him the what for about that, according to Russell this morning. Finally, Gavin asked me what we are...friends or more? I said "I don't know, what do you want us to be?". He really wouldn't answer since I threw it back at him and we finally agreed we're happy with the status quo for now. He's not, it's written all over him...but I don't think he knew what else to say and he's clearly not over the gf quite yet. I ended up blowing him out on my porch after I finished arguing with him about all of this (sex would have been detected by Russell and would have been a problem) and then we came inside and watched TV until I passed out.

Since it's a 3 day weekend, there's more but I'll save it for tomorrow because this post is super long as is...it's hard juggling guys.
-Jules

Comments

  1. Lactating? Not sure what to say about that one girl. And how in the hell did you blow Gavin on the porch? I've been on that porch and there ain't no privacy!

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telling ya'll Clark is a sex freak and he brings it out in my too (well except for that one boundary thing). He does things to me that I've never ever thought of and I must admit I enjoy his creative side. It was a very weird but awesome sensation and yes they were a little sore the next day, but not a lot - mostly just bruised a little.
    It's easy to blow someone in the dark on the porch. Russell was in the other room, no one was around, it was late...so I just bent over my chair onto his. I have ways of making it happen really fast when it's called for, so it didn't take long at all. ;)
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when I think I've heard it all. Lactating and bruised boobies...I just can't wait to hear what's next lol.

    -Gwyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later