TMI Tuesday - You Know You Want It

What makes a kiss a great to you?
Passion.  There's a fine line between enough tongue and too much tongue as well as way too fast sword fighting and way to slow did he fall asleep with his tongue in my mouth.  A kiss is always better if their hands are holding my face or buried in my hair. If I have to wipe my face off afterward, that's just disgusting. - Miranda
The chemistry of the person I'm with - I love kissing a lot. Clark is an amazing kisser. I could kiss that man for hours. Russell was a horrible kisser (guess that should have been my sign). I hate a lot of tongue and definitely not a fan of sloppy. I like someone that is gentle but firm at the same time. - Jules
Who it's with. - Gwyn


On a scale of 1-10, how open are you to trying new sexual things?
A 5 - totally depends on who I'm with and how much I've had to drink. LOL - Miranda
Um, if I said anything other than a 10 I'd be lying. - Jules
8, 10 if I'm drunk. - Gwyn


Wash up, cuddle or fall asleep?
Again depends on who I'm with and how much I've had to drink - I'm starting to sounds like a lush here.  I almost always need to pee afterward though. - Miranda
It depends on how nasty and dirty the sex was and what time of day it is. I'm usually pretty energized after sex, unless it's like 1am. - Jules
Smoke a cigarette? Then fall asleep. - Gwyn 


Have you ever faked orgasms?
Um well I was married for 10 years to Duckie. Ha!  I faked it more than I ever should have had to. - Miranda
No, I do not believe in that. It just takes pleasure from me. If you haven't made me cum, I'm going to let you know that and you can then work on either an attempt at round 2 or trying it another way. - Jules
Of course. -Gwyn


In any 24-hour period, what is the most number of times you have ever had sex?
I think 4.  Though crazy IT was technically just once but it lasted for three freaking hours. That would be the most amount time wise. - Miranda
Hmmmm, that's a tough one to count. I don't know about ever...once in HS I had sex with like 5 guys at one time (well in a train form). I guess that's it, but with the same person probably 3 is the most. Two times at night and once again in the morning. - Jules
Not totally sure but I'd say probably 6-7 times in a day with The Ex - we were young and I remember spending entire days having sex, just not exactly sure how many times it happened during those marathons. -Gwyn

Have you ever had sex or given/received oral sex while you were driving a car?

I can't stand any foreplay while I'm driving. I get way too distracted.  I 've always wanted to give someone a blow job though. Long ago I promised Sawyer I'd do that for him but it's never come to fruition.  I've teased a guy though.  I used to fake give Duckie a BJ and he'd get so embarrassed and pissed. - Miranda
I've been fingered to the point of orgasm while driving. I've also blown guys while they were driving, sex no way...that just seems dangerous. ;) - Jules
I have given but never received. Maybe that would help my road rage? -Gwyn

Do you tell the truth when someone asks how many sexual partners you’ve had?

Depends on who's asking.  I'm not embarrassed by any means, just not everyone reacts the way you want. Jules and Gwyn are probably the only people who know for sure and they might not even know, though I'd tell those hookers anything.  Take a guess and I'll tell ya if you're right! - Miranda
Agreed - depends on who is asking. I've told Clark, but I would never tell Owen or Gavin. Russell knew, but he doesn't have a current number which has skyrocketed in the last 3 years. - Jules

Nope, I've lied every time lol. I don't think it's anyone's business but my own....and maybe my husband if I ever take the plunge. -Gwyn

Can men and women be “just friends?”
Nope, not unless they are related.  I think someone always likes the other one a little bit more than just friends.  I think that's just human nature and when you put a guy and a girl in a close relationship of any sort, sex is always a threat to jump off under the right circumstances.  And having sex does not equal true FRIENDS.  - Miranda
I think so, I have a lot of guy friends that I've never had sex with (or I only had sex with once or twice). This question is misleading though...FWB or just friends? - Jules
Yes, I've always had tons of guy friends and haven't hooked up with any of them - scratch that with any of them except for one. If any of the guys I'm friends with have feelings for me that would be news to me and I certainly don't have feelings for any of them. And that's the honest truth, not me being delusional. -Gwyn 

Miranda, Jules & Gwyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2