Stupidity is Infecting Both Coasts

Um, quick update that today is apparently the day all hell has broken loose in my life. I started the day out like any other day, except for the fact that it’s Gwyn’s actual birthday. I sent her a birthday text, got ready like normal, dropped the kids off at school, pull in to work, have my little early morning daily chat with Gwyn, sit down and open up my email, and got mentally assaulted.

In the span of oh three hours I was bombarded with emails from Twin, Sawyer, and fucking FJB.

The first batter in the box is Twin. Twin leaves on his man-cation tomorrow and has been telling me how much he’s going to miss me and alternately how excited he is to get a break from “life” with his little fishing trip. Then he busts out with, “Hey. I’ve been thinking that you should let me take you to the Keys on vacation soon.” WTF? If I go on a trip with him, I’m so coming back engaged to a country boy.

Next up, ready to hit me out of the park is Sawyer. Sawyer’s emailing me how much he misses me mixed in with what dirty things he’d like to be doing to me right at that moment. Then he busts out with, “Do you realize we’re almost at our one year anniversary?” WTF? One-year anniversary of the most fucked up relationship I’ve ever been in!

Then coming in as the clean up batter is FJB who emails me with some random details of his life, notes that the pictures from Gwyn’s birthday party look like we had a fun, oh and by the way, “I know I owe you a dinner since you cooked for me. Pick enchiladas, eggplant parmesan, or chicken cordon bleu and I’ll cook for you.” WTF? Unexpected, random email from him. We have exchanged a couple emails since the debacle of our “friendship” happened. I told Jules apparently stupidity is catching because I agreed to have dinner with him and we’ll be doing that this fucking Thursday.

1-2-3 strikes and I’m out friends. My head is on a full tilt spin. My good girl behavior of the past few weeks is apparently coming back to haunt me by causing these boys to do a full-scale assault. WTF is wrong with this day????

Miranda

Comments

  1. I think we should go see psychics and see what they say...lol. Just be careful with FJB...don't let him hurt you.
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later