Just When You Think It's Safe...

Ok, so last night I went to Clark's after school. We had super intense sex and collapsed. He held my hand for a long time afterward and finally we rolled over to sleep. Gavin had called me about 4pm to tell me that he and his son were hanging at my house, but he was going home to sleep that night. I thought I was "safe" from having to reveal my whereabouts. I was wrong. He inquired several times today about my whereabouts last night until I finally declared "Enough".
I left Clark's this morning with a very long, sensual kiss and thinking the universe was good for Jules Appreciation Day. Last night felt like we connected on new ground...apparently break up ground. Around 1pm, I texted him and told him I'd told Owen about him. It was a total setup and I guess I get what I get for doing it, but I was testing the waters since Gavin is back to moving in. I thought I would put Owen up as the sacrificial lamb since we've seen precious little of each other lately anyway. Clark's response was less than noteworthy and when I pushed him to explain I got N-O-T-H-I-N-G. I know I shouldn't be surprised, but I was a little.
Gavin called me shortly thereafter and told me to come meet him at one of our local bars so he could buy me some drinks for Jules' Appreciation Day. He said he'd come by this morning to take me to the beach, but I wasn't home. (I had to go pick Russell up from the airport.)  Anyway, I did just that and met him at a bar and we had a delightful afternoon. When we left the bar, we went to our local grocer and stocked up on wine and beer and dinner. He came home and cooked Russell and I an amazing meal. It's going to be fun living with him. He's just got good energy...in comparison to Clark, who SUCKS.
I don't know Clark's issue today, but unless he's under a jail cell there really is NO excuse for his lack of response and essentially is the answer from the universe I was seeking. Thank you, Venus.
-Jules

Comments

  1. LOL, no Kenny his penis is definitely NOT dipped in gold. It's about the same size as Gavin's actually. You are right on and my thick headed, stubborn self is coming to realize this. Sometimes for all my intellect, I can be pretty damn slow.
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2