Oh what a birthday surprise…..

I’m not sure exactly how it happened, ok I may have a few ideas, but it seems your fun loving, single Gwyn is on the “fast track to boyfriend town” – shout out to Miranda for that quote. I wake up this morning, 30 years old (gasp) and with an extra appendage that I didn’t sign up for – this appendage is about 6’2 175 pounds and smells like Joop.


In case you haven’t figured it out yet, my new appendage’s name is Romeo. It started innocently enough a couple weekends ago when we finally gave in and slept together. Now, I knew that once this happened he would become more attached – we have always had a really amazing sexual chemistry and both of us realize that it’s not something that happens with every person you meet. In fact, I’m pretty sure it’s a major part of why we seem to always come back to each other. He’s a highly sexual man and at the risk of sounding full of myself I seem to be very good at satisfying his desires. He genuinely seems to LOVE every minute of the time we spend together. I always feel really adored and worshipped when I’m with him. It can be overwhelming for me but I mostly enjoy the attention. For example, the other night when we were hanging out he looked at me out of the blue and said “If you wanted to walk around all day in your panties I wouldn’t say a word. I’d just let you do it and stare at you the whole time. Follow you around like a puppy.”


Well, after that first night together (Friday) we saw each other again a few days later (Tuesday) – the night he spent the night with me at my house. Then on Friday, I spent the night with him and got my first round of birthday sex. Saturday, he joined Miranda and all my friends at my 30th birthday celebration and stayed with me at my house that night. He literally slept sitting straight up on the couch next to me while I partied until 6am! Sunday, he invited me over to his house and cooked me dinner – chicken, shrimp, rice, corn, green beans and macaroni to be exact. Monday (last night) he came over to smoke and watch some football, we had sex but he didn’t spend the night. Another interesting fact about last night is that he asked if it was ok if his cousin (who lives in my neighborhood) could come smoke too – this is the second time I’ve been around his cousin since this whole thing started and he’s also introduced to me to another friend (who hung out with us briefly on Friday night at Romeo’s house). So, basically, we spent the entire weekend together. And not just any weekend, my birthday weekend. He introduced me to his friends. He cooked me dinner. He pleasured me more times than I can count. Uh oh Gwyn, I need to slow this boyfriend train down ASAP!


The main issues between Romeo and I are trust and timing. We seem to find each other when one of us is either attached or in the middle of something dramatic with a member of the opposite sex. My roommate keeps telling me that maybe this time is the time it’s going to work and that it doesn’t make sense that we keep cycling back to each other if we’re not meant to be. I say it’s just coincidence and the fact that we live in a relatively small city. Either way, something is beginning to develop. I’m not sure how I feel about everything yet, outside of the fact that I’m darn sure that the sex is something I could used to again. Last night while in the heat of the moment (this is actually the 2nd time this weekend he said this) he said, “I want this every day. Tell me what I’ve got to do.” Now, I realize men say things they don’t mean ALL THE TIME especially when their little brain is doing the thinking. But, I think he means it. If it were just the words I wouldn’t believe him but in this case his actions actually match his words.


On a semi-unrelated note, my birthday extravaganza was freaking amazing! Miranda and the rest of my girls made sure I had the time of my life. I have to say that this may go down as the best birthday yet – of course I can’t remember my 21st birthday and I’m pretty sure that was quite the blow out too! We had a delicious dinner and danced our butts off all night long, trust me I have the blisters to prove it. If Miranda can figure out a way to photoshop away our identifying characteristics maybe we’ll post a pic of the ladies….before the champagne and tequila shots of course. Here’s to a new decade in my life!!!!!!!!!!
-Gwyn

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday!! I hope it's a great year! Good Luck with Romeo...maybe this is the time.
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

Ugh