TMI Tuesday - The Haves and the Have Nots

List five (5) things you have done that other people probably have not done.
1. Golden shower  2. Licked someone's ass (I don't know...maybe you have.) 3. Van sex in a public park  4. Threesome with my husband and another guy 5. Swinger's party -Jules
 I doubt there's much I've done that others have not.  For all Miranda's adventures I really haven't pushed the bar that far.  1 Tied someone up and 2 - Had an affair with my next door neighbor. 3 - Had sex on the same bed as someone else having sex, 4 f- Faked orgasms for 10 years, 5 - Had the balls to walk away from an unfulfilling marriage.  Miranda
Slept in the bed with a guy I met at the bar and not even kissed him. Confronted one of my BFFs about sleeping with another BFFs boyfriend and forcing her to come clean. Being in a room full of people doing cocaine and not trying it. Speaking drunken Spanish to a hot Dominican guy while sitting on the curb across from a cemetery after falling off a barstool and still managing to get hot Dominican guy to come back to my hotel room. I think that last one should count as 2. -Gwyn

List five (5) things you have not done that other people probably have done.
1. Mile High Club 2. Striptease 3. Had sex at my inlaw's house 4. Tied someone else up 5. I ran out of ideas. - Jules
1 - Had sex in a bar., 2 - Threesome, 3 -  Made a sex video, 4 -  Had sex in another country, 5 - Been a more responsible condom user - But I'm a changed girl now! - Miranda 
Had a threesome. Kissed a girl. Cocaine. Licked a butt. Used a dildo or vibrator. -Gwyn

Bonus: What is the oddest thing that you’ve ever seen?
The Jesus buttplug...I mean I'm an atheist and I think it's funny, but even I wouldn't go there! - Jules
From the same post Jules is talking about - the foot with the vagina in it or the rod a boy is supposed to put in his pee hole - Miranda
The woman who married and had 'sex' with the Eiffel Tower. A close second is the women who buy those lifelike baby dolls and pretend they're real babies. I know that's not sexual but it's fucking insane. -Gwyn 

Bonus, Bonus: What is the oddest, kinkiest, or craziest thing you have ever done?
Well the whole golden shower thing with Gavin last week literally in the shower probably takes the cake. Also, all the scat convos with Clark were super odd, kinky, and crazy! - Jules
Probably my crazy night(s) with Coach that involved blindfolds, restraints, and paddles.  - Miranda
The words "Gwyn" and "kinky" have never been used in the same sentence. -Gwyn  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2