Making Up Isn't All That Hard To Do

Since my colossal breakdown on Monday night, which admittedly had much more to do with my issues than his, things have been back on in the Gavin department (much to the dismay of my roommates and apparently all of my friends and family). I maintained my refusal to see him Tuesday night and instead spent 2 hours sexting with Owen that night.

Wednesday we were chatting on the phone while I was at work and I asked him what he was doing later that night. His reply "Fucking you, I hope!". Gavin called on my way home and asked when I would be there. I told him I was almost home, but I wanted to spend some time with Chloe and Gwyn and that he could cum over later around 9pm. He did and after Gwyn and I finished watching another insane episode of Mad Men, I went into my room and bounced up and down on his hard cock for a good long fuck. When my legs were tired, he pulled me over to the bed and held my legs up and fucked me some more until he came. He stayed for a little bit watching the news and headed home.

I stayed home today. It was supposed to be a short day anyway, but I just wasn't feeling great. Chloe (who is sick as well)  and I watched some TV and hung out and then Gavin came over and we went to lunch and Costco. On the way, I was texting with Owen about needing to reschedule because his kids were coming over after school and at that point because I was with Gavin (which I edited). Gavin asked me who I was texting all the time and I told him it was none of his business, but that at that particular moment it was "the married guy". Over lunch, Gavin looked at me and said "I hope I don't develop a lot of feelings for you.". I laughed and said clearly he already has feelings for me and he agreed and followed that up with he thinks I'm going to break his heart. (This from a man who still has a gf he claims to love.)  I don't know if that was jealousy over my texting with Owen or as a result of our fight. I suspect it will end up being the opposite, but time will tell.

Anyway, back to the fun sex stuff...we started talking about how horny he was and how many people would be in my house when we got home. We were talking about places to have sex while we shopped and at the end of the store run, we both had to pee. I thought he was going to join me in the restroom, but it was super crowded. I suggested we stop on the way home and we pulled over along the pineapple fields and walked down into some higher bushes off the road. He pulled down his shorts and told me to bend over. I quickly did as he asked and he was giving it to me within seconds. It was one of those super hot quickies because 1. I had frozen items in the car. and 2. We were out in public in broad day light, down a private road. I came a few times and he pulled out and told me to suck him until he finished in my mouth.

He's definitely feeling the vibe here, so after we got back to my house he split. I was going to his house tonight to watch him work out and then have him work me out, but his partners bailed and he asked if he could come back over here instead. I said ok because I have to get up super early tomorrow and wasn't looking forward to the drive. He is being really sweet right now to make up for what an ass he was Monday.

After another crazy Mad Men episode with Gwyn and Russell telling me how everyone in the world hates Gavin but me, I went into my room to hang out with him. We sat and talked on my bed for a while and looked for some couples to play with. He started fingering me so hard and playing with my nipples that I was soaking him. I was pretty sure I was going to scream, but that wouldn't have gone over well. He's gotten really, really good at that with me. I don't know why it took so long, but he's figured out how to work me so well. He did that for what seemed like forever. I was finally finished and I sucked him for a while. I was laying in between his legs and he got up and got behind me and we had sheet soaking sex. He's also finally figured out that this is my most favorite position and he loves how wet I get for him. In this position, he's one of the few men that can hit my g spot and he rubbed his cock against it for soooooo long tonight. It was great!!

While he was getting dressed, he grinned at me and commented on how amazing the make up sex has been the last 2 days. It really has been some of the best, which makes it hard that I still want to hang out with him and everyone in existence seems to think he's a tool. He is sometimes, but he's totally satisfying me sexually right now and I'm still not ready to give that up.
-Jules

Comments

  1. I'm gonna call a spade a spade Jules. Remember back when Coach and I broke up the first time and I said it had more to do with my issues than his and you went ape shit on me? You were outraged that I would take the hit instead of holding him 100% accountable for his actions? And that in no uncertain terms did you think I should forgive him, accept my role in the issue, or have anything else to do with him (which would have saved me a lot of heartache and headache in the end)?Well, welcome to ape shit ;)

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The difference is that he's not my bf. I understand that by society's definition he is, but not by mine.
    On that note though, I swear everyone I know has told me what a tool he is this week. Coincidence? I think not...but I'm going with the ease of it for now. Call me hard headed.
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just don't jeopardize the good people in your life for someone who you say has no long term potential. If you were in love with him or wanted a future with him, I'd eat those words in a heartbeat and tell everyone who didn't like him to mind their own business though. But I haven't heard you say that....yet :)

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oddly, nothing has changed except everyone is just being very vocal about their feelings about him. He's the same...I'm the same...our relationship is the same. He just showed me that he won't be there for me during a drunken emotional crisis, which as a FWB really isn't his place anyway.
    I love him, but I'm not IN love with him by any stretch of the imagination.
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. I eat those words now...chew and swallow.
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later