Fucking and Making Up

It seems our fight is over. He seems to understand my boundaries. I'm not overly optimistic, but like I said...time will tell. I finally extended the olive branch last night because I wanted crab stuffed mushrooms and I didn't feel like cooking them. Russell is laid up again with a kidney stone and I knew I was on my own for making food. I'm actually a pretty decent cook, but I've been uninspired lately. Anyway, I called Gavin and asked if he wanted to come over and make that for dinner. He said he did, but after dinner he needed to go pick up a friend's kid at the airport so he couldn't hang out very long.

He came over and sort of tentatively came in and sat down. Our conversations this week have been tense and I think he was feeling out the waters.  I'm fine. Once I tell you about yourself, I'm over it. We talked and laughed for a while and then he got up and cooked dinner. We were play fighting (sparring) in the kitchen and having a good time. Mid way through dinner, the old neighbor called him. Remember the one I just mentioned that had a huge crush on him? Yep, she called him from Washington where she lives now. It was hilarious. He put her on speaker phone and we all chatted and caught up as we ate. During this conversation, he started feeling frisky and grabbed my hand to put it on his already super hard cock. I started rubbing him through his shorts and then whispered that I wanted him...now.

He took me into my bedroom and we put the phone on the bed and continued to chat with her. She was smoking and was high, so she was none the wiser. He got behind me on the bed and fucked the hell out of me. I came 4 times very quietly with just a sharp intake of air and gripping the sheets. He came inside me with a slight groan. We kept playing for a few minutes and then he grabbed the phone and told her we needed to go. I rode with him to the airport and we talked a lot on the way about us and whatnot. He said he just wants to feel like I accept him. I told him I do, completely...but there are things he can't do in my house and around my kid. Then we moved onto fun topics like going to another swinger's party soon.

As we neared the airport, he asked me if I would blow him before we got there. I immediately went down on him and sucked his cock while he drove. His breathing and driving started getting a little erratic, so I suggested he pull over and let me finish him. He did and came super hard all in my mouth. I licked him clean and we continued on to get this kid from the airport.  I'm glad things are ok and back to "normal" for now. I hope he can maintain that.
-Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later