1. If you were a car, which one would you be? What are some of your best features? Well, I'd like to be a Maserati. My wishful thinking new husband is Roddy White from the Atlanta Falcons and he drives a white one. He and Chloe snapped a super cute pic 2 weekends ago and I'm sure he's going to be her 2nd daddy now. Anyway, it's sleek, hot, and fast...sums Jules up (well kinda minus the sleek part...let's substitute sexy). - Jules Oh good lord, I have to imagine myself as a car now? I have no clue. I'm so not a car person. - Miranda
2. If I gave you an elephant where would you hide it? In the middle of the room....duh! - Jules I don't think you could hide an elephant. I'd probably just give it free roam, paint it pink, and make everyone think they were drunk and imagining it. - Miranda
3. Finish this sentence: Tomorrow I absolutely refuse to…. Put up with any bullshit. Although, my life has been blissfully drama free as of late (knock wood). - Jules Fix anyone else. I want someone to rescue me for a change! - Miranda
4. What is the longest period of time that you’ve gone without a shower? The week I had the flu in 2009. Honestly, I'm not sure how long it was but I know I was so damn sick that I could hardly move for almost a full week. Gotta give Russell a shout out for taking good care of my stinky self that week! - Jules Probably a day at most. Even when I'm sick I try to take a shower because it always makes me feel better. - Miranda
5. What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone? Hmmm, I don't know...I'm not what you would call a prankster. I'm sure I did a ton of stupid shit in high school, but I can't recall anything at the moment. - Jules I love to scare people. Before Gwyn left I had Leo hide under her desk at work one day and right after she sat down he reached out and wrapped his hands around her ankles. That was a pretty good one. - Miranda
Bonus: What is the best piece of gossip that you heard recently? Celebrity gossip - I cringed and laughed today when I heard Charlie Sheen's ex wife got busted for cocaine possession after a bar fight.. In the real world, overhearing the gossip a few weeks ago about Gavin and his gf at the salon really helped sum up my decision to get out of that craziness, so it was definitely one of the best things I could have heard! - Jules Celebrity gossip is always good times. Real gossip is that a girl I know of had her last name altered in high school due to her extracurricular activities. Instead of Callicut it was Callislut. - Miranda
Jules and Miranda met in middle school and stayed friends through high school. Early in 2010, they both realized that their decade long marriages were splitting up at the same time and they reconnected and started the blog. Gwyn and Miranda met through work and bonded over many personal crises and a shared sick sense of humor. After confessing about the blog, Gwyn was in for the ride to share her own special experiences with boys and she and Jules became friends. Josie has been friends with Jules and Miranda basically forever and is the newest member of our blog. We are all In different places, literally and figuratively, but we always seem to rise to the occasion. And so our story goes... Email us at email@example.com.