Small Town Awkwardness and a Dose of Crazy

Yesterday morning, I saw Owen for some hot, steamy sex before the holiday weekend. Good Lord that man does amazing things to my body. The pre-workout workout worked against me this time though b/c I was so exhausted from the sex that I lacked serious energy and strength in my workout and I was 30 minutes late. I also thing one of our positions hurt me hip that made part of my workout hurt...oops!

After the workout, I was sitting at a local food truck with Gwyn and Chloe and up walks Owen's daughter with presumably her grandmother. And then a few minutes later, up walks her mom to join them....yep, small town awkwardness seeing as 3 hours before her husband had been balls deep in my kitty and my ass. I felt an odd twinge of guilt sitting there, how strange for me. It passed as soon as we left though.

The dose of crazy comes in 2 forms. The first one is Damien. He's still emailing me and talking about his feelings for me and how he loves me. I do not feed into it and usually just don't respond to those emails at all. His last one was a few nights ago and it said how hard it is to love me, but he still does and he has the patience to wait for me. Oh my...

The second form of crazy comes from none other than Gavin. He called me a few days ago and said he needed to talk to me. I was super cold and was like "what is it??". He had been calling all day from an odd number that I didn't recognize and I accidentally answered it while texting at one point. I didn't know it was him and I froze when I heard his voice. It took me a minute to respond. Then, his stupid self starts in on how I ruined him and he imagines since I seem to hate him how I probably don't want to look at his stuff any more and he wants to come (like right that nano second) to pick up his furniture and what not. I told him no. I said I would be more than happy to give him back his stuff (all of it), but Gwyn was using his dresser as he had said she could and she wasn't home and needed time to figure out something else. He seriously thought I was going to just dump her stuff out on the ground and give it back to him right then. He's a freaking moron. Anyway, it royally pissed him off because supposedly he has a friend that just arrived in town and needs furniture...not my problem. He hung up on me and tried to call back later, but I've since blocked that number too.

I realized that I can only block 5 numbers at a time, so I hope he moves soon and runs out of numbers to call me from before I run out of spaces! Although, it did occur to me that I could go back and unblock some of the previous numbers he's called from (including his own cell) and he would be too stupid to ever try to call me from them again...lol.
-Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later