Filthy Friday

So last night on my way home from work SoCo texted me and invited me over so he could fix the mirror on my car and look at my new tattoo – I got my dad’s initials tattooed on me. I was definitely up for a little fun so I told him I had to go home and do some stuff and I’d be over later.

About 8 pm I hadn’t headed his way yet and he must have been impatient because he texted me again asking when I was coming. I told him I’d be on my way shortly I just had to stop to get some gas. When I went in to pay for my gas, I felt incredibly classy. I bought gas, two big beers, and a pack of Marlboro Reds for SoCo all while flashing my new tattoo. If I’d just thrown in a box of condoms, it’d have been the trifecta of sophistication.

I got over to his place and we just hung out and chilled for a while. We both have very diverse musical tastes so we tend to play battle of the IPods and see who can find the most random or old school music to impress the other one. Thank heavens for my capacity to remember song lyrics because I can blow his mind with all the songs that I know.

Eventually he busted out some good stuff and we partied a little while we were chilling. Before too long he wanted to get all snuggly and stuff which made me laugh. Somewhere during this part of the night, he started telling me how “irresistible, desirable, and cool” I was. He said that some days he couldn’t stop thinking about me and how awesome I am. He said he’s never known another girl to be as cool as me and that he was afraid of commitment but I was really starting to get to him. Note: When he said that commitment line I quickly said I’m not asking you for any kind of commitment! Talk about some ego stroking. If I hadn’t thought it was entirely heartfelt I’d of told him he was going to score even without the sweet talk.

We also had an interesting conversation that started by him asking me what I wanted with a 41 year old skinny mechanic. He asked lots of questions about what kind of guys I like and why I like taller guys – HA! We even talked about why SoCo went loco this summer to which his excuse was that he was really busy with school and work and he knew I was running around with other guys and basically that guys are just stupid, really stupid. This was all a very odd turn of events for this FWB situation.

So I know you want to goods – TMI alert – look away if you don’t want to read it – eventually he started undressing me right there in the living room and he was doing this mad crazy thing where he was just barely touching me with his fingertips. He was trailing them up and down but he refused to put any pressure anywhere. It was freaking intense. I got up finally to go take my jewelry off and try to get him in the damn bedroom so he’d stop tormenting me and I was standing up against the island in his kitchen and he snuck up behind me and grabbed a hold of my hair and pulled my head back and started kissing and biting my neck and grinding up against me from behind. I swear I thought my knees would buckle right there in the kitchen.

He kind of held me pinned there for a while doing that same thing over and over while telling me how beautiful I was. Eventually I squirmed around so we were facing each other and we started shedding clothes like crazy and making our way to the bedroom. A couple TMI Tuesdays ago we talked about breaking beds and let me tell you, every time we have sex at SoCo’s house we break his fucking bed. It’s funny but annoying but also beneficial because it puts his bed on an angled tilt that works well for a lot of sex positions LOL!

So we get on the bed and he’s like this puppet master and very dominant in bed and he starts tormenting me again. I can’t help but squirm around and he ordered me to be still. It was the hardest thing I’ve done in a long time. After a while, even he couldn’t resist the tormenting and I swear we had sex in every possible position last night. Doggie, standing up, bent over the bed, missionary, legs by my ears, scissor, spooning, I even 69’d with him and I hate that! Then we hit the best position ever – me face down on the bed with my legs together. OMG that shit is the best. During all this sexing by the way, he kept saying how beautiful I was and how he could never imagine how any man would let me go. That I was a “prize and jewel” who should be cherished. I shit you not he said that multiple times.

So anyway, we hit that awesome position and he just went crazy loving it. He was alternately pulling my hair back really hard (which I love) and wrapping his hands around my throat with gentle pressure (which I LOVE). OMG it was intense. He kept asking me if I was happy and he said that position was going to be “our” position, the way we could always do it. If I hadn’t been half-drunk and partying I’d have said something about that turn of phrase right there. As it was I was about exhausted after a two-hour sex marathon and let it slide. SoCo was really on point last night I tell you what.

He even suggested that tonight, at a surprise party we will both be at, that one way or another he’s going to get me alone in that bar and make me cum for him. Then he’s going to take me home and “put his cock in me all night long.” Sounds like tonight could be interesting. I have a sinking suspicion given all the sweet talking from last night that SoCo is toying with the idea of more than our current FWB roles. I don’t know what he’s feeling but this FWB situation sure is paying off for good old Miranda!

Miranda

Comments

  1. OMG if you don't stop calling him an FWB I'm going to slap you in the mouth!!!!

    I told you it's less F and more B!

    Let me recap the rules for you lest you develop another clinger or cause another guy you're not really interested in to fall in love with you:

    1. You do not ever spend the night with your FWB
    2. You do not stop at the store and buy your FWB cigarettes or anything else for that matter
    3. You do not text with your FWB for ANY other reason than to plan sex or talk about sex
    4. You do not invite your FWB to go places with you
    5. You do not develop any feelings for your FWB
    6. You and your FWB never refer to ANYTHING as 'ours'

    Let me give you an example of my FWB relationship with Truck Driver...

    TD: I want some of that
    Gwyn: Me too. When are you free?
    TD: Come by after work.
    Gwyn: Ok see you then.
    **Gwyn goes to house, walks into bedroom, takes off clothes, has wild sex, smokes a cig, leaves and doesn't contact her FWB until he texts her again for sex. She also ignores all other texts from him.

    I hope you are taking notes.

    Yours truly,
    Gwyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO Gwyn...I read your comment at work today before I could read the post and I was literally laughing out loud in my office.
    Miranda honey - he wants to be your bf.
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later