Crazy Makes You Look Extra Pretty

So I didn't hear a word from Gavin all day today, which is not like him. He clearly knew he was in the dog house. Around 6pm, who pulls up at my house? Yep...with flowers in hand and food. He knows I love, love, love tuna and he brought me a yummy appetizer and we sat on the couch and watched part of a completely stupid movie he brought over. He told me that he wanted to have sex last night, but he was just too high and then he heard my message and said to himself "OMG I love this girl". Fortunately, I was a little tipsy...so I just laughed that off. We don't use the L word...hello!

Chloe went up the street to play with a friend right after he got here and so we're sitting on the couch and he kind of rolls around on top of me. I was like "What are you doing?" He said "You look extra pretty today and I don't know...I just wanted to hug you.". I told him that wasn't really our thing, but kind of attempted to hug him back somewhat awkwardly. Luckily for me, we heard Chloe coming home and he moved off me. It was totally weird. It was obvious how hard he was trying too. For example, he burped in front of me which much like farting I am NOT a fan of and he looked at me sheepishly and excused himself...so out of character.

When Chloe came home, I got up to make her dinner and he went home to make the gf and her kid some food (that incidentally he left sitting in his truck for almost 2 hours...). He asked if he could come back later and I shrugged and said "Hmmm, I don't know". It seems crazy works for me, maybe I'll go with it for a little bit.
-Jules

Comments

  1. HAHA! I can so imagine you awkwardly hugging him and doing the back pat to get him to let go!

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2