Is That a Whiff of The Green Eyed Monster I Smell?

Gavin came home yesterday and said that he's moving literally like 4 houses up for the rest of the month to a place that will give him a bigger room and more of his own space for free through November. After that, he may move back in if the landlord won't renew the lease with him. I agreed this was a splendid idea and went with him to check it out. If you have ever been in a college apt, you know the kind of place I walked into. It was literally covered in beer bottles and dirty dishes and honestly I couldn't walk past the front door. I politely excused myself to go back home and he spent a few hours up there cleaning up. Once he gets the dump truck in, I think it will be a nice place. I also think this is a great idea all the way around...still super close for easy access, but not under foot all the time.
After showering, he went into the kitchen to start making dinner for us and started talking about how long we've been "together". It was a strange conversation that fortunately passed quickly when the kids starting filtering in. When the neighbor kids know Gavin is home, they trickle in. He's really good with them, so it's cute to watch. I'd been talking to SD yesterday and he'd asked me out, but I was sort of the on the fence about whether to go or not. I heard Gavin on the phone with the gf though asking her to a movie, so I decided why not? I didn't really want to sit home, so I agreed to hang out with him for a little while. In the end, Gavin's gf bailed on him as she always does but I let him know I was going out.
Around 9:15, my phone rings while I'm at SD's house. Yep, it was Gavin....seriously. He left a message saying something about accidentally calling me. Um, I've been seeing him since March and he's never, not even once accidentally called me. I obviously let it go to voice mail, but decided to come home early anyway since I'm not that into SD. Poor SD...I kind of used him and I feel a little guilty, but alas. When I got home, Gavin was in my room on the computer. He looked me up and down and commented on how nice I looked. I thanked him and then asked him why he had called me in the middle of a date. He said he just wanted to know what time I was coming home. I rolled my eyes and just looked at him. My horoscope yesterday said to not push or accept any discussion regarding commitment on a professional or personal level. With it being Saturday there was no worry from the professional end, but the personal end seems to be flowing another direction. I am biting my tongue not to ask him what he's doing with me and what his plans are, but I know better than to stir that pot. I don't really want an answer either way at this point, but sometimes he confuses me like last night. I think things are one way and then he does something weird like that.
In an effort to move past the whole Clark thing and possibly the lack of Owen being around, I was playing on CL yesterday and I think I've found a replacement for them. The new guy (I'll wait to name him) is a cutie pie from Colorado who was living in Alaska before moving to HI 3 months ago. He's 29, divorced, has a 3 yr old who lives with the ex in Alaska, and has a college degree. He's military, but plans to get out soon and do federally contracted work or look for a job in his educational field of Business Management...um, could this guy have prospects? I'm skeptical because that's my nature, but we shall see. He's FWB potential, although he's already asked me what I'm looking for out of this. Why can't men just be happy with the FWB status? Why does everyone (myself included a little bit - see above) have to try to push beyond it? Sometimes it just is...I'm sure you'll understand my questioning more after Miranda posts next time as well but I won't give away her story. The best part of new guy is that I swear to god he's got the biggest cock I've ever seen a photograph of in my life, it looks bigger than Owen's. I'm reserving judgment until I've seen it in person though.
-Jules

Comments

  1. Yay more space in the house for Miranda and Gwyn's January visit!!!!!!!!!!

    -Gwyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2