Now It's My Turn

I'm officially on a sabbatical. It's been 1 week since I had sex and I must say I feel well rested, clear headed, and happier than I have in months. WTF? I LOVE sex, so why do I suddenly feel awesome after not getting it for a week...um, it's a power trip. I feel like I've taken the power back in my life. My new found ability to say "No" is working to empower me to make smarter choices. Miranda, you were onto something with this...I'm loving it. I don't know how long it will last, but with the exception of Owen...I'm over the menfolk for now. I was a much better parent today, having fun with Chloe, and NOT worried about what the men in my life were doing or when I would see them again or texting with them when I should be spending time with my kid. Sabbatical, we're on...
-Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later