C-R-A-Z-Y

Last night Gavin came home about 12am and he was ready to go. You guys know I love it when a man comes in ready to take me. He walked into my bedroom as I was getting ready for bed. As I'm sure you can imagine, I sleep naked...so I was naked. He started pinching my nipples and really it was on from that point. I had my glasses on and he asked if he could finally have his librarian fantasy that includes cumming on my glasses. He asked me if I would blow him and I got on my knees. At some point, he said it was his turn to get on his knees and he got behind me and started licking my ass again. I swear to god that is an amazing feeling. During this, we decided to break the no sex in the house when Russell is home rule and he started pounding me. I do NOT cum quietly, but I'm learning and I did a mighty fine job of stifling multiple orgasms. When I'd cum to what he deemed a sufficient level, he came back around and I blew him until he exploded cum and yes, he got to fulfill his fantasy. ;) I do not know what's gotten into that man lately, but the sex has been amazing.

This morning, I woke up to his hot ass (see HNT pic) crawling into my bed again. I actually just got him off this time in the interest of time before I had to go to class.

No sooner had I walked out the door and Clark starts texting me again...this is where the crazy comes in. He went from super pissed I wasn't into seeing him anymore (like threatening to come to my house pissed) to begging me to come to super pissed again to saying he loves me to yep, you guessed it...super pissed. It was a totally Bipolar day. It ended again with me telling him I do not want to continue seeing him when he has another woman MOVING into his bed. I know I have Gavin living here, but honestly it's different (mostly). He actually said to me at one point that I'm fucking a married guy and a drug addict and that I would NOT turn him down and he demanded to see me. Seriously...almost exact wording. I'm sure this isn't the end...it's never the end with him and I don't have the ability to ignore well, but holy crap what an asshole.

-Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later