Climbing the Walls

I don't know what it is right now, but I am seriously jonesing for Owen's cock. I mean like full on addict style. Clearly, I have sex addict issues, but it's like insane right now. I haven't seen him for a week and a half and it will definitely be 2 or 2 1/2 weeks before I finally get too. We've been sexting, which almost makes it worse because it taunts me but I can't have it! He's working some side job this week with ridiculous hours that is thwarting us from a much needed release of sexual energy. When I do finally see him, I can assure you all it will be ON.

I had sex with Gavin tonight. He called me today and told me it's his son's birthday and he was going to his party. I suggested he come over afterwards, which is always code for "come over and fuck me". He did, but because it wasn't the sex I'm craving it was basically just  mediocre. I sucked him, he fucked me, he creampied my kitty and I barely came twice. Russell was in the bathroom right outside of my bedroom and that was distracting and he came quickly again. It scratched the itch, but it wasn't the full on that I so desperately need right now.

I don't want to look outside of the team, but Owen better resurface in person soon!!
-Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later