TMI Tuesday - Getting to Know You Part II

Thanks to TMI Tuesday's blog for this week's questions!

1. Which would you rather do and why?
     a. yard work or house work
     b. hike or run
     c. outdoor sports or indoor sports
     d. fast food burger from the drive through or sit down salad
     e. yoga or aerobics
     f. ice cream or cake - what kind?
     g. ice cubes or hot wax - where? why?
     h. beneath the sheets or on top

House work. Run. Outdoor sports. Sit down salad. Yoga. Cake - chocolate with cream cheese icing or yellow with chocolate icing. Neither - hot wax sounds terrible and ice cubes would be freezing so no thank you. Depends on where I'm sleeping and how hot I am. -Gwyn 
Housework, hike, outdoor sports, sit down salad, yoga, ice cream (ben & jerry's red velvet), ice cubes if I have to choose one I guess on any extra sensitive spots, and ahahaha to Gwyn - I assume that last one is where to have sex and my answer is anywhere! - Miranda
House work, Hike, Outdoor sports, Sit Down Salad, Yoga, Cake (red velvet please!), Hot Wax (Gavin poured some on me one of our 1st times together and it was omfg intense...loved it), On top (of the man and the sheets). -Jules

2. What was your favorite subject in high school?
English/Literature with History as a close second. -Gwyn 
I loved anatomy. - Miranda
I tried to skip as much HS as humanly possible, but when I went it was Drama. - Jules



3. Do you get a full 8 hours of sleep a night? Why or why not?
Usually I get 8 hours or more. Miranda says I'm like a grown up infant and I don't function properly (aka I'm cranky and demanding) when I don't get enough sleep or I'm hungry. Lately I've been staying up way too late talking to McDreamy so I haven't gotten in my normal 8-9 hours. I'm a huge fan of naps though, so if I don't get it during the night I'll make up for it after work. FYI Miranda - my mom said that as an actual infant I wanted to be fed every 2 hours and I napped/slept like a champion...not much has changed lol. -Gwyn 
I rarely get a full 8 hours because I can't force myself to go to bed.  I'm reading, watching TV,  cleaning, doing anything and everything but get into bed.  I usually get 5-6 but when I buckle down and get 8 I feel like a new woman! - Miranda
Holy hell, I haven't had 8 hours of sleep since I was in college. As a mom, I don't think you ever get 8 hours of sleep again. If I'm not busy fucking Gavin, doing school work, or drinking than I tend to fit in more sleep but since one of the 3 is usually happening, I get about 6-7. - Jules

4. What is your favorite comfort food?
My grandmother's macaroni and cheese. -Gwyn
I don't know that I have one favorite comfort food. Pizza is a good go to for me I suppose. - Miranda
Chocolate, peach cobbler, spaghetti, pizza...whoops, it said favorite. I'm a stress eater. - Jules

5. Do you match up your socks before washing and drying them, and before putting them away?
Of course! Who doesn't do that?!?!? If I have a non-paired sock I throw it away, partly due to OCD and partly due to extreme impatience. -Gwyn 
Match them up before washing them?  No but yes to after drying them and I definitely put them away. - Miranda
WTF? Who gives a shit what I do with my socks? - Jules

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
My favorite color crayon was always Midnight Blue so that seems like a good choice. -Gwyn 
I've always been partial to Magenta - Miranda
Whore Red ;) - Jules

BONUS: When you have sexual dreams or dreams about sex, what does the dream generally involve? Is it a recurring theme?
I don't have sex dreams very often but when I do it's usually with a celebrity or someone else that I would never actually have the chance to have sex with. Most of my 'sex' dreams only involve making out and thinking about it now I'm not sure I've ever had a dream where there was actual penetration. I'm sure that doesn't surprise anyone lol. -Gwyn 
I don't have a ton of sex dreams.  Very few that I can remember. Though I did have an orgasm in my sleep once.  It was the weirdest dream ever. I'm almost too embarrassed to tell you.  All I remember was that I was in this weird Alice in Wonderland type forest where things didn't make sense to me.  Somewhere along the way I picked up a bear cub and was holding it. Next thing I knew I was asleep on the forest floor and I felt like the bear had shredded my shirt. I looked down and it was a tiny man who started biting my nipples.  I was quite shocked but I liked it and next thing I knew I was having an orgasm and woke up. Yes, Miranda's a freak. - Miranda
I second (or is it third) this, I rarely have sex dreams. I have had like 2 with Gavin and we were just fucking like normal. I had one dream a few years ago where Owen was sitting on the couch with my mom and my brother and Russell was walking about the house. This was before he knew about Owen. It was weird and not sexual and played heavily on my brain for a few weeks afterward. - Jules

Comments

  1. Hahahahaha Miranda...a bear cub? A tiny man? I have tears running down my face from laughing so hard!

    -Gwyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.
    g. Oh Gwyn you seem so like the ice on/in your pussy type girl.
    h. Jules very cute.

    2. Miranda, I think you still so :p

    5. Jules! You're killing me!! You have to care. Socks mate for life...

    6. Miranda I too like Magenta.
    Jules...*shakes head* I just don't know what to say.

    Bonus:

    Gwyn: Interesting. A lot of TMIers don't remember their dreams. If the ones that do remember and dream about sex they said it is usually someone they have met or know.

    Miranda: Wow...wouldn't that make for a crazy movie short? Must get this dream analyzed.

    Have a great week ladies,
    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it makes you feel any better, I only own 2 pairs of socks since I live on an island and pretty much only wear sandals. :)
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later