Swinger Spin Off Party

Yesterday morning Gavin called me and said that he definitely wanted to go to the party. I agreed and he told me that he needed to come over to my house to do some things like laundry and wash his truck. I had to go  do something for school all afternoon and when I came home, we went and hung out on the beach drinking some beer. Initially Russell had kicked Gavin out for a little while because he was trying to have a boy over, but due to my proximity to coming home, he cancelled it.

Gavin and I came home from the beach and showered together and laid around waiting to go to town to the party. The couple called us with directions on where to go and Gavin and I started getting frisky. Russell was home and awake and we had no noise barriers, but we decided we really needed to fuck right then. I sat on his lap in my desk chair because this is the quietest place for us to fuck and I basically bit my tongue not to scream as I was cumming. After I'd cum, I hopped off of him and sucked him until he came all over my mouth and chin.

When it was time to go to town, we headed to a bar at the hotel and the couple came down to join us for cocktails. The couple hosting bought all of the girls leis. That was a sweet and funny touch. We all hung out at the bar for a while and the other couple from last weekend had to bail because she was having her period. I was kind of looking forward to playing with them again, but another couple was scheduled to come though and when they showed up she was gorgeous. She was from Bali and I can only assume his hooker and/or he's got a shit ton of money. He was an older white guy, not unattractive but obviously a sugar daddy or something. She just didn't match him at all.

We went up to their room and changed into more comfortable things. Gavin had instructed me to bring the black dress and I slipped into that for him. The other girls and the older white guy all went out to smoke and I blew Gavin some and the other guy watched but decided he better wait for permission from his wife to do more. When they came back in, his wife took me over to the bed to start things. She and I started kissing and she started playing with my tits. The other woman quickly joined us and she started sucking on my other one while the men watched. I could see Gavin watching me while standing behind one of them and I was so turned on.

Finally they moved onto their respective men and Gavin took me over to the edge of the bed and threw my legs up, held onto my heels, and fucked me so hard I thought I was going to pass out. It was one of the best times ever with him. I came so hard that I soaked him. I didn't squirt quite like what he was hoping to see, but I definitely came in abundance and he loved it! I can't remember if it was in the middle of this time or if it was another time with him that night, but the Balinese girl came over and started licking my kitty while Gavin was pounding it. She straddled my face, per Gavin's request, and I licked her and fingered her while she did it. She  came and it almost surprised me with the force.

It still seems weird to me having a girl come from me and/or cumming from a girl doing things to me, but it was all in good fun. I was thinking about Owen at one point because I would love to do this with him too. Actually, I felt a little guilty last night (only very briefly!) that I was having this experience again without him. He's been clear on wanting just another girl and not another couple, so the guilt passed.

We switched around and I was fucking the man from last weekend and watching Gavin fuck his wife and the other couple go at it. During this encounter, the man keeps telling me how he's never had anal sex before. Gavin offered me up to him for this activity, but I wasn't sure about right then so I told him we could but it would have to be another night. Plus I wanted to feel out the situation with his wife and make sure it was ok if I gave him that since she won't. I like playing with them and I suppose swinger etiquette calls for making sure things are ok with spouses and such first.

After we came again, we headed out to the club we went to last weekend. It was a fun time as well last night. Gavin and I played darts again and sadly lost to another couple. I was drunnnnnnnk last night and off my game with regards to aim...lol. I was also a little high because at one point the host couple brought out a joint and we smoked while sitting on the beach during this intermission. I remember us leaving and I went out first and sat on the planters outside the club waiting for Gavin to pay and come out. Some younger guys were out there and I remember there was flirting b/c Gavin came out and sat beside me to reclaim his territory and get me to move along.

The rest of the evening is kind of a blur. I remember going back up to their room and they pulled out a fruit and veggie tray and Gavin kept feeding me and then putting food into the kitty and eating it out (literally) while the other couples watched us. We decided to get naked and fuck again and this time I did the older guy after he came over to me while I was blowing Gavin. It was fun and he was hung, but I think he got the vibe that I wasn't totally into him. We fucked for a while though and watched the others play and then they left and I collapsed onto the bed with Gavin for a little bit before we gathered our stuff and headed home.

I crawled into the bed at 4am again last night and woke up at 8:30am to the satellite guy installing a gigantic freaking satellite outside of my bedroom window for the neighbors. The pounding of metal with the slight hangover I'm nursing and lack of sleep was not the ideal wake up, but as I'm laying in bed thinking and writing about last night I'm still turned on by it all. I didn't want Gavin to spend the night last night and I think his kid was at his house anyway, so I guess I'll have to take care of this by myself until he gets here later. ;)
-Jules

Comments

  1. Again this story exhausts me. I don't know how you can have all that action with so many different people. And you doing something with the girl while Gavin was having sex with you. I just can't contemplate. I don't even like to 69 because I cant concentrate on giving and receiving at the same time. You're a sex machine Jules!

    Now that Chloe is going to be home in a couple days I hope you got all this crazy wild sex out of your system! It's mommy time lol.

    Miranda

    PS You realize your last five or so facebook statuses have been about Gavin and your last many many many post have been about him. Just saying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly that's because Owen and I have horrible schedules right now and Gavin's the only one I'm having sex with presently. It's weird,like monogamy but with swinging...hahaha.
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great time! Good for you! My experience wasn't nearly as fun as yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later