Fuck the Bitch Away

Poor Gavin....sometimes I feel sorry for him. Honestly, I feel sorry for anyone that continuously is subjected to PMS Jules, but on the other hand he subjects himself. We don't live together, so he could chose to just leave me alone this week. He called me this morning to see what I was doing today. I had not had any caffeine yet and I'm still bitchy. I was very short and really tried to hurry along the convo. After we hung up, I texted Miranda that I didn't know if it was the PMS or if I'm just over him. Turns out it's still the PMS because throughout the day various people pissed me off and for no good reason...poor Chloe was also on that list and she didn't do anything other than try to call her mama. I finally talked to her and we had a good conversation. I hid my irritation from her.

I had a super long day at my new practicum site, which I love by the way. I worked 10 hours there today. Gavin called me 6 times today during this time frame. When I finally called him back, he said he'd been calling to see if I wanted to eat dinner with him. I told him that I was starving and he said that he's already eaten (since it was 8pm our time) but that he would come over and make me dinner if I wanted. Part of the bitchy started wilting away....

I walked into my house and dinner was on the stove and he was naked and hard in my room. Honestly as soon as I told him "yes" regarding food, I instantly wished I'd said "no" because all I've wanted to do for the last few hours was come home and crawl into my bed, but when I walked into my room to his naked, smiling self I couldn't help but get over my bitchiness. He's just so damn cute. I walked in and set down my things and went to grab a beer for us. When I came back, he asked "Do you want to sit on me?". Yes, yes I did. I sat right down on his hard, waiting cock and rode him. He kept pushing up on my hips and pulling my ass down onto him. I love when he takes control of me even when I'm on top of him. He grabbed my hair and pulled me onto him and then he stood up never disconnecting us and bent me over and fucked me hard.

After we cleaned up, I grabbed my dinner and ate. He asked if I would blow him after I finished. We talked while I ate and then I blew him for a while and then he left me to my bed. He knew by this point how exhausted I was and actually took it upon himself to go. Sometimes he's the perfect part time bf. ;) I'm so much less irritated right now.
-Jules

Comments

  1. And my theory that sex solves everything prevails :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes it does! I've yet to have a problem in life that wine and/or sex couldn't cure. ;)
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even one of your fwb's, Owen probably wouldn't want to keep seeing you if he knew you were seeking other men concurrently, you've said yourself.

    Even Gavin has trouble with it from time to time. He basically seems to be sorta ok with it as long as he feels he's number one to you, both sexually and emotionally. You've never given him any inkling that he isn't #1 sexually.

    I've read through your blog now, and can't think of a single guy you've dated that you've told the truth about seeing other guys on an ongoing basis as well for much longer than them, who've been ok with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doug, you're right...none of them have been ok with it except Gavin (which is why he gets to stay around). I am who I am and I'm not going to apologize or change that for some guy. He does struggle with it, but because he and I are very similar sexually I think he gets it (even though he wishes it were just him).
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2