Season of Love

On Wednesday at 2:45PM EST (8:45am HI time) I received the following text from McDreamy - "I think I'm in love."

I knew this was coming. I consulted with Miranda as to how to respond and I went with "I think I am too."  He then said, "Nooo don't be a copycat." And that was the extent of the text conversation.

I called him and the vibe I got was that he was a little nervous and sort of embarrassed about it and wasn't ready to actually say it in person or elaborate. We started talking about baseball and his favorite team (the Phillies) and I was telling him how I've seen a bunch of Phillies bumper stickers around here lately. He said, "Yeah lots of people want to get on the bandwagon now." I said, "Well I'm glad I got on the bandwagon early while there was still room." Then he said, "It's ok for you to get on the bandwagon because you have a real reason. When people ask you why you like the Phillies you just say it's because the love of my life likes them."

Engaged by December and pregnant by the end of 2012. This is my prediction folks. Crazy? Maybe. I guess we will just have to wait and see!!!

47 days!!!!!

-Gwyn

Comments

  1. I'm with ya on the timeline! And I like that you know the exact time he said it. HA!

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO, who are you??? Engaged in Dec?? Pregnant by 2012???
    Honey, I want this man to be the best thing that has ever happened to you, but might I suggest you actually MEET him in person before we go around discussing such things as marriage and babies.
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later