1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?
I went to bed at 1am and yes, blissfully I was alone. I am not a fan of sleeping with people. I love to fuck them, but I don't love sleeping with them. - Jules
About 11:45. Coach and I did dinner and saw the Hangover 2 after spending the whole day at the pool. It was totally domestic and I loved every minute of it! - Miranda I was counting sheep by 11:15pm, which is actually pretty late for me. I was alone unless you count my cat. I had a peaceful sleep knowing that my house has been rented and I'll be in Hawaii by September!!! -Gwyn
2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be? Well, yesterday as I was driving around Waimea Bay I thought about how nice it would be to have a sailboat with a stand-up paddle board out on the water. Short of that, I'd love a beach house here on the North Shore or enough money to buy one. - Jules
Hmmmm realistically a paid ticket to Hawaii in September. Ideally a house in Hawaii. - Miranda The paid in full deed to my house. Grandma are you reading this???? -Gwyn
3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why? Suckerpunch disturbed the crap out of me. I thought about it for weeks. Clark and I went to see it late at night one night and it really stayed in my head. Of course, it could have been his negative energy playing into that too...who knows? - Jules
Blue Valentine. Heavy heavy movie about a marriage falling apart. - Miranda Food Matters. It was one of the most eye opening documentaries I've seen in a long time. I've been feeling very disillusioned with life lately and have begun to realize that everything is not as it seems and that our society has some fucked up priorities. I've also realized that things I've been taught to look at as beneficial to ME are actually beneficial to the people telling me they're beneficial to me - like health insurance for example. Food Matters is all about how American society has been conditioned to believe that medicine is the cure for disease and that the western system of medicine is set up to benefit pharmaceutical companies and big business, not the consumers. I was mad when I finished watching it, but inspired to make some changes. -Gwyn
4. What is your favorite way to wake up and what is the first thing you do? My favorite way to wake up is when I'm ready without an alarm or a kid running in and to go into the kitchen with the coffee already made (if it is not delivered straight to my bedside). I am not really a morning sex person. If I am waking up with someone, then obviously I want to wake up and fuck them...but typically I wake up in Mom mode. - Jules I love to sleep in and wake up to the sounds of outside with my windows open. If Coach is here, I love to wake up with his hands down my pants. - Miranda I like waking up to any kind of nature sound - waves, birds, rain, etc. The first thing I do is hit the snooze button and yell at my cat to get out of my face. Once I actually get out of the bed (which takes about 30 minutes) I feed the annoying cat and start some coffee. Then I like to watch public access church shows and/or blast my iPod and have a little dance party in my room before work. If you've never watched a public access church show you are missing out! -Gwyn
5. You’ve been granted an extra hour in the day, what are you going to do? a. Sleep more b. Extend a sexual interlude c. Shop d. Finally fit in that workout that you usually can’t make time for
Crap, it depends on the day. I would almost always say B, but sometimes a girl needs A. Jules
Most of the time a. Miranda never sleeps enough. I'm lucky to get 5 hours a night! - Miranda Sleep more. If sleep is ever an option I am choosing it. We can have sex, shop and workout after my nap. -Gwyn
BONUS: Are you in love or lust?
Lust - I am definitely in lust with the team. Gavin and I love each other as friends, but I think that's where that ends.Though for those of you that feel differently, I'm sure time will tell. Jules
Love. - Miranda
Neither. I've been talking to a couple of Hawaii guys online and I'm enjoying it but I'm not in lust with any of them at this point. -Gwyn
Jules and Miranda met in middle school and stayed friends through high school. Early in 2010, they both realized that their decade long marriages were splitting up at the same time and they reconnected and started the blog. Gwyn and Miranda met through work and bonded over many personal crises and a shared sick sense of humor. After confessing about the blog, Gwyn was in for the ride to share her own special experiences with boys and she and Jules became friends. Josie has been friends with Jules and Miranda basically forever and is the newest member of our blog. We are all In different places, literally and figuratively, but we always seem to rise to the occasion. And so our story goes... Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.