TMI - 7 Deadly Sins

Last week, several bloggers did this one and we kind of liked it...

1. LUST (excessive sexual appetites): Besides your current significant other, for whom do you lust or who have you lusted for in the past? Does your significant other know about your lustful desires?
Of course my current lovers know of my lustful desires since they are the current recipients of my sexual desires. When Russell and I were still happily married, we had some friends from CA that moved to NC. I totally lusted after the husband. I never, ever acted on it because I adore his wife and would never, ever have done that to her. Sadly he was shot a few years ago in a drug deal gone bad and much to her horror she realized that he had this total secret life of drugs and prostitutes. They were literally childhood sweethearts. - Jules
Most recently, I was completely 'in lust' with Popeye mainly because his body was amazing and his penis was nearly perfect. I suppose I am 'in lust' with my trainer because when we're working out it's hard for me to think about anything other than sex. I have no significant other but if I did he wouldn't know about my lustful desires. -Gwyn
I don't know that I'm lusting for anyone right now other than Coach.  I literally cannot get enough of him. But in the past I've had a ton of lustful desires lol. I'd say the two biggest ones were the ever so hot Flyboy and of course Sawyer and his damn manipulative tactics.  I wouldn't tell Coach if was lusting after anyone else and I certainly don't want to hear if he is either. - Miranda  


2. GLUTTONY (over-indulgence)What food brings out your inner glutton?
Crab legs - I can eat my weight in them. (and chocolate, naturally) - Jules
Pretty much anything chocolate. I've eaten an entire bag of Rolos before, I'm not ashamed. A couple of nights ago I consumed almost an entire tub of Ben and Jerry's red velvet cake ice cream. Now you see why I need a trainer. -Gwyn 
Amen to the Ben & Jerry's red velvet cake ice cream. It's from the devil!  Funny but the absolute worst thing for me are Lay's baked chips. I literally cannot put them down. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. - Miranda


3. GREED (avarice)When it comes to sex, what are you greedy for? When it comes to things, what is it that you want more than your need or deserve?
I want to fuck more. I love, love, love the actual act of sex...penetration. It is my favorite part and I would literally do it daily, multiple times if I had the right situation. - Jules
Hahahaha Jules, I'm dying here. How could you possibly do it more lol? I wouldn't say I'm greedy at anything when it comes to sex but I can be selfish. Sometimes I get so caught up in enjoying myself that I forget that there is someone else involved. That being said, I've never had any complaints and I think I tend to pick guys that are all about pleasing a woman when it comes to the bedroom. In terms of things I want more of than I deserve/need....I find that a weird question...what do I not deserve? -Gwyn 
Good lord Jules! I'd think after this weekend you'd need at least a couple days off!  I don't think I'm greedy when it comes to sex though I'd let Coach play all days with his giant hands.  Those hands could keep me happy for the rest of my life! When it comes to things, I'd say I'm greedy for more money.  I often catch myself thinking how my life would be different if I made more money or how great it would be to be married to someone who made enough money that I didn't have to work anymore. - Miranda


4. SLOTH (idleness/procrastination)Name a task or activity in which you perpetually procrastinate?
I hate cleaning and put it off as long as possible. The flip side of this is I'm totally OCD, so what is "dirty" to me is spotless to others. - Jules
Folding/hanging/putting away clothes. I also put off checking voicemails, they give me anxiety lol. I feel like I'm waiting for a bomb to go off or something. -Gwyn
In the last year I've been perpetually procrastinating writing at work. Writing it a big part of what I do and I'm so over it. On the flip side I tend to write best under pressure so I still churn out good stuff, I just create stress for myself by putting it off so long. - Miranda


5. WRATH (anger) is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury.
a. Describe a time that you were very angry?
I get my panties up my ass periodically. The last time I was really angry was when Gavin broke my glass thing last week. I was pretty pissed about that. Russell makes me angry when I don't think he's doing everything as a parent that I think he should be doing, but I'm learning to let that go. - Jules
Any time when I'm driving. I'd describe it in detail but you may think I'm a crazy psycho escaped from a mental institution. Let's just say it involves vulgar language and hand gestures. -Gwyn
I feel like I'm angry a lot at work lately. It's just a stupid time around the office.  I tend to keep my wrath under wraps though. Last time I was visibly angry was when I walked in the midst of a meeting last week when someone was trying to throw me under the bus. Too bad that dumb country bitch didn't know I know how to cover my ass by documenting everything I do. - Miranda

b. Have you ever been so angry that you thought about revenge? Did you seek it?
Of course I've thought about revenge, but rarely do I actually act on it. I tend to think the universe will sort things out in the end. The closest revengeful thing I've done was last summer when I threw all of Russell's shit on the front lawn. - Jules
Only a few times have I been that angry and yes I did seek revenge. It felt amazing. -Gwyn
I think about it all the time. It's my stress relief in a lot of situations. Rarely do I act on it though. - Miranda
 

6. ENVY (jealousy)Who or what do you envy? Why?
Sometimes I envy Owen's wife because she has open access to the BEST sex in the universe, yet she doesn't take advantage of it. Otherwise, I'm pretty content with my own self. Sometimes I envy others for their housing here in Hawaii when they live oceanfront on amazing land with a beautiful home. - Jules
I envy housewives all over America. I don't think I need to explain why. It's not that I think they have an easy job by any means, I just think they have a more enjoyable job. Give me some kids and some cooking and cleaning, no seriously I'm ready when you are. -Gwyn 
Ditto to Gwyn. I envy my sister's lifestyle.  She married someone with a lot of potential who worked hard and has ended up making a very hefty 6 figure salary and owning his own business. All this has resulted in her being able to stay at home and have a rich fulfilling life that has little to do with working for the man. - Miranda


7. PRIDE (vanity) is the love of one’s own excellence, and it is considered the worst of the 7 Deadly Sins.
a. When preparing to meet a lover, what are you most vain about?
I'm most vain about looking perfect. By this I mean, my makeup looks great, my hair is laying perfectly, and I'm clean shaven and smelling pretty. - Jules
I'm usually most concerned about my hair but I spend a lot of time on the makeup, clothes, other grooming as well. -Gwyn
My skin. I get a lot of compliments on how soft my skin is and especially last summer, how tan i was.  I always moisturize my whole body every single day. Have every day since high school and it's paid off. - Miranda
b. What sexual skill are you overly proud and boastful about?
I'm very proud of my oral sex skills. I give amazing blow jobs. I've literally had men email/text/call/IM me years after the fact telling me how great that skill is and how much they miss it. - Jules
Hmmmm this is one I need to work on I guess. I don't have one specific skill that I'm overly proud and/or boastful about. I've gotten lots of compliments about sex though so I guess I'm doing something right. -Gwyn

HAHA I asked Jules for blow job tips in the past!  I don't know that I have one I'm overly proud of.  I think I'm a very considerate lover. Coach really loves the way I give him a blow job so Jules tips must work LOL - Miranda 


c. What part of your body are you proud of, boastful about?
I'm pretty proud of my breasts. They are pretty and perky, despite having a child and breastfeeding. - Jules
Probably my legs. If I'm going to show something off that's generally what it's going to be. -Gwyn 
Again my skin. I usually try to make sure it looks extra good with body butter or some sort of special lotion before I go out. And I'm seriously addicted to having a tan because I have a lot of freckles and I love showing them off. - Miranda


Bonus: What sin do you think is your greatest virtue? For example, what bad thing makes you more appealing?
Lust, I'm very sexual and it's quite fun and appealing. - Jules
Pride, my confidence is a big turn on for guys. -Gwyn 

Weird question I'm not sure how to answer. If I'm isolating the opinion to Coach, I'd say lust. But on a larger scale I'd say wrath or rather the absence of wrath. I'm not a person who gets angry easily and I think people like the fact that I'm pretty even keel on most things.  - Miranda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2