1. Have you performed a strip tease for a lover? If you had music, what was the song? No, I have never performed a strip tease. I work to get out of my clothes as quickly as possible, if I even have any on. - Jules Yes, without music though. -Gwyn Not really. I've done a lap dance for Coach and sure some clothes came off but it wasn't a strip tease per se. - Miranda
2. “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours”…What is it that you will show me? It depends on who you are! If you're a hot guy, I'll show you whatever. - Jules I don't play that game. Let me rephrase that, I haven't played that game since I was about 5 years old on the playground at daycare. But, when I was 5 we went for the whole enchilada. -Gwyn HA! I used to play that gave via sexting with Flyboy. Ahhhh smoking hot Flyboy of the giant penis. I miss him. - Miranda
3. Have you ever let someone else bathe you although you were perfectly capable of doing it yourself? Yes, I let Owen bathe me frequently in the shower. He loves to soap me up and run his hands all over me again. Once or twice I let Russell shave my legs and bathe me in the tiny bathtub that was in our first house. - Jules Bathe - not technically. I've showered with guys before and let them wash my back but that's all. -Gwyn Bathe no, shower yes. A bath would be totally hot though! - Miranda
4. If you were asked, “does the carpet match the drapes”… Would your answer be “yes” or “no”? (In case you are not familiar with this idiom, it means does the hair on your head match your pubic hair. I know, classy right? Hey! It is TMI Tuesday) No - Jules Yes. -Gwyn Yes - Miranda
5. Who has done something within the last 24 hours to show they care for you? What did they do? Owen sent me some hot texts today to set up our meeting on Thursday and to tell me how much he enjoyed last Thursday. Russell left me dinner on the stove. Gavin called me today to say "Hi". Chloe waited up for me and rushed to greet me at the door. I could go on with examples because I have some really amazing people in my life to include Miranda, Gwyn, and Josie. - Jules Romeo invited me over to smoke last night since my stash has expired. Does that count? -Gwyn Coach does stuff every day. When he's in DC, it's sweet messages or phone calls. Last night he booked our hotel for a beach trip next month. Sunday, the last day I physically saw him, he stayed in town longer than he should to see Leo play football. - Miranda
6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically? Owen - Jules I don't do anything romantically lol. But I've hugged Romeo and The Ex most recently. -Gwyn Coach - Miranda
7. What do you prefer to do after sex?
a. Go for another round!
b. Cuddle and talk
d. Fall asleep
f. Get out!
I would definitely say (a) and depending on the level of hotness (e) and then (f). ;) - Jules
Smoke a cigarette? Why is that not an option!! I'm usually up for another round unless I have something to do or somewhere to be. -Gwyn It all depends on the time of day and what I've been doing. Generally with Coach I like a little cuddle and talk then gear up for another round. - Miranda
Bonus: Anal sex…giving or receiving, which do you prefer? Don’t avoid this question; you could give anal stimulation by using your finger or toys (i.e., Aneros, or strap-on). For that matter so could a man…you don’t have to stick your penis in everything
I am all about receiving in that area. Owen let me play there once, but has not asked for it again. Gavin is an exit only kind of guy. I had an affair in NC with a guy (not Adam) that loved his ass played with, but it was all new territory for me then and I only did it a few times. - Jules
I've only done it with The Ex and only successfully on one ocassion, I'm not a fan. In terms of giving....there is NO WAY in HADES that I would ever put anything in a man's ass. The germs, the un-manliness of it....NO WAY, NO HOW. Personally, I think guys that like things going in their butt are most likely gay - call me judgmental but that's how I feel about it. -Gwyn
HAHAHAHA! - As detailed in our infamous Ass-tastic post, I've become well acquainted with a little ass play. I don't mind a well timed invasion. I did let Coach go for the full enchilada for the first time two weeks ago and I have to admit, I quite enjoyed it. Not saying it's always going to be on the menu but if the mood hits... - Miranda
Jules and Miranda met in middle school and stayed friends through high school. Early in 2010, they both realized that their decade long marriages were splitting up at the same time and they reconnected and started the blog. Gwyn and Miranda met through work and bonded over many personal crises and a shared sick sense of humor. After confessing about the blog, Gwyn was in for the ride to share her own special experiences with boys and she and Jules became friends. Josie has been friends with Jules and Miranda basically forever and is the newest member of our blog. We are all In different places, literally and figuratively, but we always seem to rise to the occasion. And so our story goes... Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.