Birthday Extravaganza

I'm loving this year so far! Yesterday I had to go to practicum, but I spent the morning sexting with Owen. Sadly around lunchtime, we figured out that our afternoon wasn't going as planned. He got called away from work to go about 30 minutes down the road to do a random drug test and then he had to take care of one of his kids while his wife took the other one to the Dr. We postponed for this morning. I took Chloe to the movies and out to dinner last night and while we were eating he starts texting me again and sending me pictures. I actually think I may have blushed at the table!

Last night after we got home, Gavin came over. He took me into my room and started playing with me. Neither of us required foreplay. He put me onto my desk chair and fucked me from behind as I tried my hardest to cum quietly since Russell was home. I came several times and he finally came inside me. We went out into the living room and typed up some stuff for this thing he's working on to keep the kids off the streets and involved in martial arts. While we were sitting there, he remarked on how nice it was to be sitting here in my positive energy. Then he decided it was time to party a little. He ran out on a quick errand and I continued to consume much wine in honor of my birthday. He came back and we got a little high and I started blowing him, pulled off, and commanded him to get behind me again. I love when he fucks me in that position. We came again and hung out for a little bit before he left.

I woke up this morning and was out the door by 9:15am to go meet Owen at our beach spot. I was a teeny bit hung over and pounded some water and coffee and was ready to go. We try to time it so that I'm about 1/4 of a mile in front of him so that he can see where I head off since we move places at times. I passed some fishermen and walked a little further before heading into this little spot behind some bushes on the beach. I took my bathing suit off, laid down, and started rubbing the kitty for him. He walks up a few minutes later and gets right in between my legs and licked me and fingered me into orgasm, but not before he whispered that there were people right on the other side of the bushes watching some turtles that had come out to sun. I was as quiet as possible, but when I came and he was ready to fuck he checked the people status and noted they were still there.

We decided to relocate and walked around for a little bit trying to find a spot. Finally, we went back through some tall grass into a shaded clearing. It was a great spot and may be the new place. He laid the towels back out and I got on my knees and started sucking him. He flipped me over and fucked me soooooo hard. It's a good thing we moved off the beach further because he was making me scream it was so good. We kept at it for a little while and then he couldn't take it anymore. He moved to my ass and exploded very quickly after I came from it. This is definitely his favorite spot.

As we were dressing (well I was wrapping a towel back around me because my suit was at the first place), he noticed some wild tomatoes, went over and picked them, and fed them to me. It was all very Adam and Eve in reverse...lol. We walked back to the first spot and as I was putting my bathing suit back on, he was kissing me some more. I told him if he didn't leave, we were going to have to replay that whole thing. He had to get back to work, so he headed back down the beach. I headed out of our spot and went for a very tranquil post-sex dip in the ocean with turtles swimming around me. I swear I couldn't have planned a better morning if I'd tried.

A few hours later, Gavin called me and told me he was driving to get some mats for this kids thing I was talking about earlier and thanked me for last night. He said "I hope I'm a good enough man for you.". What??? No, you may be a good enough man for your gf. I just happen to like hanging out with you and fucking. I'm back to being a little perplexed by him again. As we were having this conversation today, he had a friend in the truck with him. He's been fairly open with a lot of his friends lately about us, but I don't know why. I'm not sure what his agenda is, but honestly when he said that this morning for a brief second in time (that quickly passed) I felt a tiny twinge of guilt over fucking Owen. I love our status quo, Gavin please don't try to change it.
-Jules

Comments

  1. Well happy birthday to you. All I got was a tie for mine.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO, poor Advizor...at least you know what to ask for next year! ;)
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Ugh