BSDM

I took this quiz this afternoon while I was killing time waiting to meet a friend for lunch and the beach. I found it funny. Clark IMed me yesterday to tell me he's leaving the island (yay!) on May 15th. Miranda thinks his point was hoping for farewell sex, which ain't happening! It did however make me think about my submissive vs dominant side and how far he pushed me sexually. I have moved from loving him to hating him, but I will always appreciate the things he taught me to enjoy. As you can see though, I never really learned submission. If you want to take the quiz, here's the link. ;) - Jules
http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/Sex/poeticthinker/do-you-have-an-inclination-for-bdsm/


You Scored as Switch
(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) You know what you want but it has nothing to do with your own role in the bedroom. You have the ability to be flexible in that area which can be useful for exploring you sexuality with your partner.
Switch
89%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
75%
Experimental
75%
Dominant
75%
Submissive
46%
Sadist
46%
Bondage
43%
Masochist
32%
Vanilla
18%
Degradation Lover
14%

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later