TMI Tuesday - Good, Bad, and Always A Little Kinky

This week's questions were stolen from http://blue-eyedvixen.com/. She did a 21 questions series, but 21 is a lot, so we're doing the 1st 11. 

1. What age to you think is a good age for someone to lose their virginity? 
That is a totally subjective question. I was 13 and that was too young looking at it on this side now and with a daughter who will be that age in 5 years! I don't regret it though. I was always a very sexual child, so I suppose it the the right time for me. - Jules

I don't know. I was 16 and I felt like the last virgin alive.  In retrospect, I would have liked to have waited longer.  We rush so much of growing up I don't see why we need to rush that. Sex just complicates life and relationships anyways.  I do love the idea of waiting till the night of your wedding though I think that's very unrealistic in real life. - Miranda
In my opinion I think you should wait as long as you possibly can. I waited until I was in college and it was, hands down, the best decision I've ever made. I wouldn't change it for anything, in fact I wish I would've waited even longer. It was nice to get it out of the way, but it totally changed the way I felt about myself and not in a good way. -Gwyn


2.What is the weirdest position you have ever been in that you were sure would not work but did??
Owen wanted to try this position once that felt so strange getting into. It was where I was laying flat on my stomach and he got on top of me but backwards...so his head was over my feet and his feet were over my head and he fucked me kind of upside down. I'm not going to say it worked per say, but it was definitely the weirdest position I've ever been in! - Jules

That crazy night with IT I was in every position I'd ever even imagined including one where I had one leg hiked up like a dog about to take a pee. It wasn't pleasurable BTW. Way too much balancing going on. - Miranda
I honestly have no idea. Nothing is jumping out in my head. So either I'm a freak and everything seems normal to me or I'm a nun and I've never done anything weird. I've done both of the positions described by Jules and Miranda but at the time I must not have registered it as weird. Hmmmmm. -Gwyn

3. Worst Date ever? 
Oh god, I don't know...the most recent one was with Clark on that strange Saturday night movie thing...ugg.
-Jules
Worst ever was when I was a senior in college. When the guy showed up he was several inches shorter than I remember, he drove a bright purple mustang, and he had a huge facial mole. His opening line at dinner was, "So how do you feel about abortion?" After a miserable hour I begged off the date and he tried to kiss me at the end of the night only to get the cheek action.  Awful! - Miranda
I have too many to choose from. One where he asked me to pay....one where he invited me over and neglected to mention he lived with his parents...one where we went to the movies and he fell asleep in the theater...I could go on but I'd rather not stir up bad memories. -Gwyn

4. Do you have any problems asking your partner for what you want in bed? 
Not at all, lol. Owen and I frequently sext each other very specific requests. He will literally do anything I ask. His mission is life is to make me squirt, so if he thinks it will bring me pleasure then he's on it. Gavin is more into what Gavin wants, but he'll usually do what I ask as well. -Jules

Not now. I used to. The last year has taught me the awesome power of words. - Miranda
Ha ha ha, as if I would have a problem telling someone what to do. -Gwyn

 
5. What is the one sexual experience, that you haven’t tried before, that you would like to experience this year? 
I would love to become a member of the mile high club. I'm flying alone to and from NC this summer, so it could happen. I think I'm also ready for a FFM. - Jules
Not really. I'm a pretty happy girl - Miranda
This is not a Gwyn question. -Gwyn

6. Which one is easier to organize for a woman… a MFM or a FFM? 
Definitely the MFM, I can arrange that in my sleep. FFM are hard because the only places we can look are online and women tend to be total flakes. I may do this arrangement with Gavin if I take him to the swingers party later in the month, but I'm definitely into arranging one for Owen and I've been trying for well over a year. - Jules
I would have guessed FFM just because girls seem more open to touching each other than guys do. But Jules is the expert here. - Miranda
I don't even know what that means. -Gwyn


7. At what number of sexual partners does one become a slut? 

I'm certainly not the person to ask...I've lost count but I know I'm well past 150. - Jules
My goal was always to try to keep my number less than my age. Why? I have no clue. It was much easier to do when I was still married. - Miranda
I guess when they start to feel like a slut? -Gwyn

 
8. On a scale from 1-10, how kinky are you? 
10 - Jules
7 - Depends on my mood - Miranda
5 -Gwyn


9. Do you like to french kiss?

Yes, it's actually the only thing I dislike about my relationship with Gavin - no kissing. He's all Pretty Woman about it....weird. We he kisses me, there is no tongue. Anyway, I get tons of passionate kissing from Owen and I love it. - Jules
Hated it when I was married. Love it now. Guess it's all in who you're kissing. - Miranda
Yes, but not if it's just a fwb situation. -Gwyn

10. How much tongue is too much tongue?
It depends on where the tongue is...in my mouth if you're choking me, it's too much. There's no such thing as too much tongue when you're licking me. - Jules

I don't want to feel like I'm gagging. I don't want your tongue licking my face.  I don't want your tongue lying in my mouth like a dead fish. I don't want to feel like we're sword fighting. Otherwise, tongue is always good. - Miranda
Hmmm I'm not sure. I don't think I've ever experienced too much tongue, maybe it's one of those things that you just know it when it happens...-Gwyn

11. Can you get past the “bad kissing thing” or is that a deal breaker?
If you're a bad kisser, chances are good you're a bad lover, so it's a deal breaker for me. - Jules

I do think kissing and lovemaking skills are related but everyone can learn.  Like Gwyn, if you're a bad kisser I tend to just avoid kissing you if everything else is good. - Miranda
It depends, some guys can improve their technique with a little guidance. But, if it's consistently bad I would consider cutting him loose - if the sex is still good then I can deal with a bad kisser because I just won't kiss him. -Gwyn

Comments

  1. Fun TMI.

    Please help Gwyn get more kinky :D

    ~~@~~

    Gwyn said, "...I'm a freak and everything seems normal to me..." :D :D

    Happy TMI Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's moving to HI this summer. Clearly the men are kinky here so either they have a lot to teach Gwyn or Gwyn is such a freak that she'll be bored. Stay tuned to find out which. I feel an epic summer on the horizon. ;)
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for looking out for me Hedone :)

    I think the main thing holding back my inner kink is my OCD/germaphobia issue. I mean I can't even bring myself to touch a trash can lid!

    But, I do think I have the freak part down pat. That's a start!

    -Gwyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Ugh