It's Not My Job

I have recanted my initial response to Owen. I am weak and the man has control over me which I would prefer not to admit too, but for the sake of honesty I will. I'm weak for the AMAZING sex. I'm just going to say it. I ran this situation past my current life advisors, Miranda, Adam, Cindy, and Russell (weird I know, but we really do talk about everything) because it seems as of late that I need people to help me process. Anyway, they all unanimously said it's not my responsibility to fix his marriage. That's his issue and his alone to work through. Then this morning, Owen himself pretty much told me the same thing. So, in my weakened state I agreed to still see him but under the condition that we have to talk less and fuck more. I don't want to know how or what is going on in his personal life...tmi. Feel free to silently judge me.
Oh and I'll give you something else to silently judge too...I so have a date tonight!! (slight girly squeal) I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. He's 28 (gawd) and strangely from NC. He's military and really likes to talk about himself. Honestly though, I talk about myself so freaking much these days that it will be nice to listen to someone else for a second.
-Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later