Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

A while back, before the glory of this blog, I posted an anonymous comment in one of my fave blogs - Her Bad Mother's Basement - about my affair with Sawyer. It's allbeit a little mushy - it was written on one of those days when I fancied my emotions for Sawyer leaning from the good "l" word (lust/like) to the bad "l" word (love) haha. Funny, now it's ignited a trail of comments you must read. Some from sympathizers, most from women scorned. Check it out - Miranda
http://herbadmother.blogspot.com/2010/02/about-neighbor.html

Comments

  1. I sincerely hope people don't feel compelled to share those opinions with us here. Don't you dare judge me until you have been in my shoes...and even then, if I want your opinion...I'll tell you what I think it should be. ;) Interesting though...wow. It's inspired a new post from me.
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2