TMI Tuesday - Fun, Random

How many states have you had sex in? How many countries? Yes, Oral counts! All sex acts– penetrative or not– are sex.
Well, if all sex acts are sex I better up the numbers I've been telling people. (Joke...because I lost count eons ago.) Ok, onto the question...I've had sex in Hawaii, California, Washington (state and DC), Virginia, Florida, Louisiana, Illinois, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. I've been to many more states, but I was with Russell and well we know how that went...bwahahaha. Interestingly enough, all of my foreign sex with was him though to include Amsterdam, France, Bora Bora, Moorea, somewhere in the waters of the Caribbean, Peru, and Jamaica. That brings us to 12 (11 if you don't consider DC) states and 7 (?) countries...not sure how to count the water thing. - Jules
Miranda is not nearly as well traveled as she'd like to be.  I've had sex in North Carolina, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Virginia only.  Wow that's pathetic now that I think about it. And I've yet to leave the USA. I have so much left to do! - Miranda
North Carolina, South Carolina, Hawaii, Mexico, Bahamas, Virginia, New Jersey, Florida....I think that covers it all. -Gwyn

What do you think is the sexiest piece of clothing a man/women wears on a daily basis? e.g., bra, jeans, sundress, dress shirt, etc.
Interesting question...hmmmm. I'm going to say nothing. I love the full on nudity and beauty of a hot, sexy body BUT if I must pick I'm very partial to men in board shorts these days. All my boys wear them daily and they look mighty fine hanging off their tight asses. I love wearing a tank top and panties around the house. I think that's super sexy. (Yes Gwyn, I'll put shorts on when you move in....lol.) - Jules
I wear dresses almost every day and I love them. They make me feel sexy and beautiful whatever kind of dress they are.  I love when guys are in workout clothes.  That probably comes from my recent obsession with the gym but I find guys in athletic shorts and those tight-ish workout shirts super hot. - Miranda
I feel sexiest in dresses, boy shorts and a bra or tshirt, or in a short skirt. For guys, I like semi-fitted shirts where you can see their arm muscles and I am also a fan of them in their swim trunks (speedos excluded).  But to me, there is NOTHING sexier than a good looking man in a nice, tailored suit and tie...mmmmmm. -Gwyn
Would you date yourself? Why or why not?
Fuck no, I'm a cheater and a whore...wouldn't trust myself further than I could pick myself up and throw me. That being said, I'm awesome and I love myself...don't take that as some self loathing comment...I just own my shit. ;) - Jules
I would absolutely date me. I think I'm a pretty great freaking girlfriend. Sure I go a little nuts every once in a while but don't we all? - Miranda
Of course. If I didn't want to date myself how can I expect anyone else to? I can be difficult at times but it's all part of my charm. - Gwyn
Which muscle do you work the hardest: brain, heart, mouth?
Presently my brain because of school, but clearly I'm a talker...heart, not so much. - Jules
Hmmm, probably my heart as of late since I've felt so generally unhappy. But my brain is finally kicking into gear and making me an exit plan. - Miranda
Mouth then brain then heart. Although I'm in the middle of a pretty steamy Hawaiin romance right now so the heart has been getting more of a workout lately. -Gwyn
Fill-in the blank: I’m a total priss when it comes to _____ .
Not much anymore...Hawaii has taken the priss right out of this former priss pot. I used to be prissy about being dirty, no more. I used to be prissy about bugs, no more. I used to be prissy about a lot of things, but I've changed immensely in the past few years and learned to chill out and relax on a lot of things and focus on what is really important in life. I do still get kinda prissy over a mouse though (I'm not a fan of the rodents.) and over my car (like if it's not working right kind of thing or the tires need air or the oil needs changing) - Jules
The only things that really makes my inner priss come out are spiders and bees. Either one makes me scream like a little girl though I have learned to kill the few that get in my apartment since I've been on my own. - Miranda
Snakes and having dirty hands. I also can't stand touching trash cans or garbage but I don't think that's a prissy thing I think that's a germophobe thing. If I'm leaving something else out Miranda can surely fill you all in. -Gwyn
Bonus: Describe your darkest fantasy.
I'm still looking for another guy to tie me up like Clark did. I loved that whole Japanese rope tying thing where he tied my tits up and milked them. I know it sounds super strange, but it was one of the most erotic and sensual experiences of my life.  Gavin has a bukkake fantasy that I'm intrigued by and strongly considering. - Jules
The whole birthday spanking, tied up, blindfolded, DP thing was pretty dark for me.  I have had some pseudo-rape fantasies in the past but it's not like I want a stranger to rape me or that I even want it to be actual rape. I just like the whole forcible, super dom thing.  - Miranda
Call me boring but I really don't have any fantasies. I'm not the daydreaming/fantasy type unfortunately. Maybe if I spent a day or two thinking about it I could come up with something but there's nothing I'm really longing for at this moment, especially not anything dark. -Gwyn

Comments

  1. Clearly Jules is a well-traveled woman.

    Sure you are all awesome and would date yourselves but would you date each other? :D

    "...he tied my tits up and milked them. I know it sounds super strange, but it was one of the most erotic and sensual experiences of my life."

    ... :o I think I have a new trick for KinkyGent.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Ladies, would we date one another?? I'd probably be more attracted to Ice Queen Gwyn b/c before this McDreamy situation, she was a bad ass and unattainable...just like I'm drawn too. Miranda would be a great "wife". She's very nurturing, but I don't know that I'd be drawn to that nurturing side b/c of my own commitment issues...haha. I'm definitely very thankful to have them both as friends in my life!!

    Hedone, you may have missed the Clark posts. He was sick and twisted and has deep sociopathic, psychological issues BUT he's an amazing lover and taught me things about sex that I never even dreamed...good and bad. This one was definitely good!
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later