Show Me Yours I'll Show You Mine

If you all read my TMI answers this week then you know that one of my unaccomplished goals with McDreamy was to see the goods. I am happy to report that mission has been accomplished. Not only did I see it but I also had what Miranda refers to as "Skype sex" for the first time ever...it was awesome!

Let me set the scene for you.......

My second Skype date with McDreamy was planned for Monday night. We agreed this 'date' would be more casual than the first and that we just wanted to see each other and talk (in the first date I put on makeup, did my hair, wore a sexy outfit, etc..). I didn't put makeup on this time and wore a v-neck boys tshirt (no bra of course) with a pair of VS thermal boy short pajamas. McDreamy requested more light for our second date, the first date was at a friend's house and the room I was in didn't have an overhead light, so I set my computer up on my bed and made sure the light was suitable. I laughed at myself as I staged my scene, dragging a floor lamp to be right behind my computer and practicing my poses on camera before he logged on. Once I had everything set I called McDreamy and our second 'date' began.

He was nervous, like he was the first time, and I could tell that he really liked my choice of outfit and the way I looked. The cleavage I strategically had on display didn't hurt either. We started talking about all sorts of stuff - our feelings for each other, the weather, his schoolwork, my crazy IT stalker...pretty much whatever came to mind. This went on for about an hour and I decided it was time to amp it up a notch so I pulled my v-neck down to put the girls on display for him. He went crazy which was just what I had hoped for. Then I showed him a little of my body and told him he'd just have to wait to see the rest in person. That got him all excited and he stood up and said "It's getting really hot I've got to take my shirt off." Then I asked him if he was turned on and he untied his board shorts to show me his growing bulge lol I couldn't help but giggle a little. He sat back down and we just sort of stared at each other for a minute or so.

We were honestly about to end the call (our attraction to each other is so strong that sometimes it's worse to get turned on and not be able to be together physically than it is to just avoid getting turned on) but somehow the conversation turned to his penis. I honestly can't remember how it started but at some point he said "You want to see it don't you?" to which I replied "YES!". He seemed shy and sort of nervous about just pulling it out so I told him it was o.k., I could wait. I pouted a little and then he pulled it out for just a brief second sort of teasing me. At that point I knew that he wanted to show me but he was just feeling shy so I took my shirt off and backed away from the webcam so he could see my whole body.

Well folks that was all it took. Next thing I know not only is it out but he's caressing it and talking dirty to me. One thing led to another and I was no longer a Skype virgin. I could tell it really turned him on watching me touch myself and it was a really good feeling knowing that he wanted me so bad. When we were both finished we laughed a little at the fact that neither of us had ever done anything like that before and I think he was still a little embarrassed to have masturbated in front of me. I told him I thought it was super hot and not to be embarrassed. He just kept saying how he'd never shown a girl his penis like that before, not even via text pic, and that he didn't know what came over him but he could tell I liked it so he figured what the hell. This has been a common theme in our relationship thus far, we each bring a side out in each other that hasn't been brought out before.

We ended the call not long after that because it was getting late for me and I had work early the next day. He told me he would Skype with me whenever I wanted to and all I had to do was say the word. It was so funny seeing him so excited, I could tell that he really liked what we did and was eager for more. We signed off and he sent me this text: "I want to show you how I feel in so many ways..when you're here you'll feel amazing. Everyday somehow it's getting better :) goodnight." And with that my heart turned to mush again and I went to sleep.

Yesterday, I got the following text (he's referencing how many days there are to go until I get to HI): "I was comparing it to how long the NFL has been locked out...they're on day 100 and doesn't seem like that long..70 is a lot less it will be here soon and I'll be so happy that I will no longer have to go without u. I'm never going to let you go." Normally this type of message would make me throw up in my mouth but instead I thought it was the sweetest thing ever. I don't know if it's just how he says it or if it's just HIM but I eat it up.

After that text we started sexting hardcore (this was 11am HI time lol) and he told me all the things he would do to me when he sees me. I was at work at this point and it was very hard to maintain my composure! I called him on the way home to tell him he was making me crazy and he told me he'd had a dream about me (this would be the second dream so far)...the dream scenario involved me farting on him while he was trying to have sex with me - I was dying laughing. He also said that he heard the Bob Marley song "Is This Love" on his way home from class and it made him think about me and what these feelings are that he has for me. That led to him saying that he wasn't going to say it was love at this point but that if things stay this way by the time I get to HI it will be love. Miranda, if you're a betting woman I'd go ahead and place your bets on when the L word gets dropped - if he can wait until September I'm going to be shocked.

We ended the day with him sending me a video of the gorgeous mountain view behind his house and a little more sexy talk - he said he had to get off the phone to go 'finish up' and that he'd be looking at my pictures while he did. I told him to have fun and that he had my full permission to fantasize about me doing anything his little heart desired. Before we hung up he told me he wanted to see me again tonight for another Skype date. Three dates in one week, this is getting serious :)

And, Hedone, I know you're curious about the penis so let me tell you that my pretty penis streak is still alive! I'd say it's about 7 inches, a little thicker than average and perfectly straight. Seeing it made me 10,000 times more excited to get my hands on him in person :) I have a feeling that I'm going to be participating in a sex marathon for the entire month of September and I can't wait...

-Gwyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later