She's Back!

Jules is back on her island with a bang and apparently referring to herself in third person...lol. I texted Owen today to alert him of my return, though it seems he was already aware. He told me that he was taking the family to the airport tonight and I suggested he stop by on the way home.(Pleasant surprise since I didn't think they left until tomorrow!)  He sort of hesitated because apparently he'd told the kids he would call and talk to them until boarding (really?!), but in the end he realized Russell returns tomorrow and the only way to get some before Thursday was to cum tonight.

I was a bit tipsy when he arrived and was seated on the edge of my bed with one of my favorite toys in my ass getting it ready for his giant cock. We had the usual sheet soaking, toe curling, omfg sex, only I realized that at this hour after a bottle of wine...I have no intentions of changing my sheets before the morning. I wonder how many nights I shall sleep on dirty sheets over the next 2 weeks. Tipsy sex is fun because I let go even more than normal and I totally soaked him tonight, which he loves. One of my favorite things he said to me tonight was asking me where his cock was...I don't know why, but it was extremely hot with me telling him it was in my tight little ass and I was loving every second of it. I've only had sex with him twice at night during the entire duration of this affair. It was fabulous and strange all at the same time.

I let him go after he came and many kisses, because I knew his kids were expecting his call (and he missed the first call from them) but I have explained that I fully expect un-rushed, no interruptions sex for the remainder of the time they are gone. Dear God this was a great kick off!
-Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2