TMI Tuesday - Funny Stuff I Heard

Today's TMI questions taken from the TMI Tuesday Blog...enjoy!

1. Finish this thought: Nerds make me ____ ? (idea from PocketRockettz)
Feel right at home. -Gwyn
Horny. No wait, right now everything is making me horny.  3 months is a long time for this girl. Nerds make me comfortable. They are easy to get along with and fun to tease (in a non-sexual flirty way) or (a sexual way). Damnit there I go again.... - Miranda

2. If you were in a beauty pageant, which would be your ticket to the tiara? (heard on the Newlywed Game)
a. Talent
b. Interview
c. Swimsuit
d. Evening wear (i.e., gown, tuxedo)
I'd have to say Interview would be my best shot unless juggling a soccer ball on stage in my gown would be considered a talent. -Gwyn
Does drinking a lot of alcohol and not having a hangover count as a talent?  - Miranda

3. On your body what is eye candy and what is an eyesore?
Eye candy - legs. Eyesore - my lips when I pick them (it's a bad bad habit I've had my whole life). -Gwyn
Eye candy - lips or skin. I get lots of compliments on both.  My feet too.  Eye-sore - The leftover skin over my c-section scar that seems to be permanently affixed to my body.  - Miranda

4. Your penis is starring in a gritty crime drama? Which part would it play?
a. Straight laced detective
b. Hooded criminal
c. Crooked cop
I don't have a penis but if I did I think it'd be a straight laced detective. -Gwyn
I grew a penis? No wonder I'm so horny.  - Miranda

5. Would you rather? (as heard on the Graham Norton Show)
a. Eat dog food for every meal for a year or
b. Get shot in the knee
I need more information!! I'd say get shot in the knee assuming that I would have a full recovery and be able to be just as active as I was before I was shot. If that wasn't the case, I'd take the dog food. I love being active but good lord do I love to eat!! -Gwyn
OMG don't ever ask Gwyn this questions.  She needs too much info!  I'd rather get shot in the knee.  Though eating dog food would probably make you drop any extra lbs you were carrying. - Miranda

6. If you crapped yourself at work what would you do? (This was a poll taken at a blues bar…seriously)
a. Go commando
b. Do nothing
c. Turn ‘em inside out
d. Wash in employee sink
Um why isn't go home and change an option? -Gwyn
HAHAH Duckie did this once.  He went commando.  I would first die of shame, then die from cleaning it up, then I'd go commando and run my dirty ass home to take the longest shower possible. - Miranda 


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later