Happy Fucking New Year!!

I just had some of the best sex ever with Owen! We've continued to sext back and forth for days and days. Last night, he texted me "Happy New Year Hot Milf!!!!" We texted some more and he ended things with a smiley face with heart eyes. Cute, but we don't do that...we send dirty, hot pictures and the occasional funny thing...we don't send hearts. Perhaps he was drunk...I was, so I let it slide and didn't question it.

Today he started texting me and said he was going to try to come over to the house around mid afternoon. I sent Chloe to the beach with her bff for the kid's birthday and since Gwyn is in Maui and Russell is working, the house was free! Then Owen got tied up at the beach with his family and I told him I was going to join Chloe at the beach and I'd see him when I saw him.

I went to find Chloe and as I pulled up, they were leaving to come home for a water fight. The mom said she would take Chloe so the girls could continue to play and I told her I was going to spend a few hours at the beach. About an hour later, Owen texted me and said he was headed my way if I could still see him. I told him yes, but we have to sneak into my house or Chloe will come home since she's just a few houses up.  I parked on the street and walked down to my house and in the side door, undetected. I told him to park on the road and do the same thing. He had told me this week that he wanted to walk into me on my knees with some of my new toys in my kitty and my ass. I put the new vibe from Eden Fantasys that I triple love in my kitty and another smaller toy in my ass and waited for him.

When he walked in, I was all on fours for him as he had asked and was moments away from cumming. He came up to me and started rubbing my ass and took off his clothes. I came and he then took over! He got me off with my toys and then I rolled over for him and he saw that I'd totally shaved my kitty for him. This is something that I've only done twice now for him. He fucking loves it and I hate it, but every 2.5 years or so I can stand it for a week...lol. Anyway, he immediately went down on me while filling me with my toys and I swear to god I thought I was going to pass out I came so hard. He asked me if I wanted the We Vibe with him inside me next and I said that I definitely did!

He put the We Vibe in me and I turned it on. He entered me in missionary position and I was instantly cumming again. We fucked like that for a little while and then he put one of my legs up on his shoulder and very quickly I put the other one up and he pounded me until I came several more times. He flipped me over and put a toy back into my ass and his cock back into my kitty with the We Vibe and I was screaming I was cumming so hard. Once I finished that orgasm string, he told me he was super close and wanted me to suck him as he came. I purred that I would love too and he pulled out and laid on his back and I swallowed every last drop and licked him clean.

We were laying there cuddling and he asked me if I wanted some more. I said "Um, yeah!!!" and he said he wanted to fuck my ass. I told him I wanted to play with my new fave vibe while he did that. The new vibe is really big and he was having difficulty keeping his cock (which was only semi hard at that moment) inside my ass. He finally pinned me down and rubbed himself against my ass and told me that he wanted to be inside me. I told him to get a smaller toy and I would switch and he told me that he wanted to be inside my kitty with that toy. They are both HUGE, but I said ok. I've done DP in my kitty before, so I thought I could take them both, but the times before were with smaller cocks and toys or whatever combo. He was really hard again as he entered me and it was AWESOME!!! We fucked like that for a while and then he sort of collapsed on me and kissed my shoulders and neck and back. I was still going and as he pulled out and watched, I made myself squirt with the new toy. I have never, ever been able to do that with a toy by myself, so either having both of them inside me was enough to get me there or I have finally found the right toy! Either way, it was sooooo incredible and as he watched he commented on how hot it was watching his cum drip from my kitty.

We jumped into the shower and made out and he washed me. We held each other as the water poured over us and he told me that he realized he shouldn't have been kissing me because he had caught a cold. I said it was ok and thought 'I'm fine b/c I'm on an antibiotic' and then it hit me that he'd just cum in me while I'm on an antibiotic. SHIT! He cums inside my kitty so infrequently (like maybe 5-6 times ever) that it didn't even occur to me to mention. I really hope we didn't make a New Year's baby today. I'm going to think positively and count on the good deeds I do to counteract my bad karma and pray that the universe doesn't really hate me.
-Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later