TMI Tuesday - Pain & Pleasure


1. Which do you enjoy more in bed, pain or pleasure?
Pleasure!! - Jules
I think they are very closely tied. There's a very fine line! - Miranda
Pleasure! Pain is for working out and when people die. -Gwyn
2. Do you like being tickled during sex? Where?
No, I do not like being tickled before, during, or after sex. I am not a fan. -Jules
I'm not ticklish so it wouldn't feel like anything other than random poking.  I used to be incredibly ticklish and then in high school I made the executive decision to not be anymore and I just wasn't. True story.  Though when I find out someone else is ticklish it's incredibly hard not to torture them. - Miranda
No not at all. -Gwyn
3. Have you ever used feathers during sex?
I had a guy tie me up once and use them. I thought it was kind of stupid. - Jules
Am I a bird?  - Miranda
Feathers? Really? There must be a lot of people out there who need extra stimulation of all sorts...I am blessed to be perfectly content with just the penis and the vagina being present. -Gwyn
4. Do you like to be blindfolded during sex? Why?
I like the thought of it, but in practice I'm just too much of a control freak. The only person I think I would ever even consider doing it with is Owen b/c I trust him in bed. -Jules
Love it! I find it highly erotic. I've only let a couple guys do it because it implies a huge amount of trust. - Miranda
Never done it and don't see it ever happening. I guess if I was married I would let my husband do it if he wanted but that's it. -Gwyn
5. Have you ever used cold or heat as part of your sex play? What provided the cold or heat?Yes, Gavin used candle wax on me one night and I thought I was going to pass out from the intensity of the experience. It was awesome! I've used cold with putting my glass toys in the freezer, but cold doesn't turn me on so much. - Jules
Other than a random ice cube (on me) or cold mouth of wine (on him) nope. If somebody came at me with hot candle wax I'd probably go honey badger and kick their ass. I've done that on accident and it hurts too much! - Miranda
I've used ice in the context of giving a blowjob but that was in my "oh boys will only like me if I pull out all the stops" phase. I've never had either used on me but it seems like the tickling thing, it might be fun but I'm not going to suggest it. -Gwyn
6. Do you enjoy being spanked, giving spankings, or both?
I love being spanked! I wish Owen would spank me more. It's the only thing he kind of sucks at. If he does it, it's usually just one hard swat across my ass. I think it things progress with GD that he's probably a spanker. He seems that way. I'm not into giving them b/c I'm submissive in bed so no, I've never. - Jules
You can spank me any time, anywhere.  It's hot! Like Jules I prefer to be submissive in bed so unless I had a wild hair and enough tequila I probably wouldn't be doing the spanking. - Miranda
Receiving, sure. I honestly don't think I've ever had sex with a guy who didn't spank my ass a few times. I'm not spanking a grown man unless it's on a game show for money. -Gwyn
7. Do you have a safeword? Have you ever used it?
No, but if I did it would be "Cacao"! I will be incredibly impressed to those of you that get that reference. - Jules
The Christian and I had one for some of the more intense stuff he was introducing me to but I never used it. - Miranda
No but Miranda suggested I use one with Popeye (we've reunited under the sheets lol). I told her as long as he doesn't try to shove his entire arm down my throat again that I think I can handle myself. -Gwyn
Bonus: Tell us in 3-4 sentences the most painful or pleasurable sexual experience you have had.
I tell you guys everything! Read the blog!! The most painful were probably the candle wax and the time Clark tied me up and milked my tits, but both of those incidents were also very erotic and extremely pleasurable too. As far as pleasurable ones go, uh like every single time I fuck Owen...best sex ever. - Jules
The last time The Christian and I had sex was probably the most painful and most pleasurable.  Though the time I let Coach spank me with my favorite paintbrush paddle that was pretty hot too.  I should have kept that thing but I threw it away in a fit of anger once night.  - Miranda
I've never had a painful sexual experience - the closest I've come is last month when I had sex with Popeye and he left me all kinds of bruised and battered. But that didn't hurt while it was happening and the bruises were only sore for a couple of days. Most pleasurable? That's too hard to decide. I've had lots a great sex I couldn't pick just one. Overall, I'd say Popeye has been the best but a lot of that has to do with the physical chemistry we have and his perfect penis. Again, I have to say that if someone enjoys and partakes in painful sex on a regular basis then that person has been traumatized as a child - and I'm sorry but I'm just not into the freakishly wounded. -Gwyn
————-
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later