Bad Mama

Today was an epic parenting fail...I guess you win some, you lose some but this was just irresponsible on my part. I'm normally excessively responsible, especially with Chloe.

Last night, I went to see The Chilean after Chloe went to bed. We had a really great time drinking margaritas and hanging out. We talked a lot. He claims he's single now and tried to tell me again that he loves me. I told him not to say that. He said in Spanish that they have many words for love, but in English we only have one. I told him that he can just tell me that he likes me, so he did...repeatedly. I really like him too. I don't know how permanent he is though, time will tell. His work visa expired, so now he's just here on a tourist visa.

His roommate was gone last night, so we hung out in the living room and made out. He finally worked his way down and kissed my kitty forever. He told me that he's keeping my panties...had I known that I would have worn better ones...lol. We walked to the beach after that and hung out and then it gets sketchy.

I woke up in his bed. I'm 99.9% sure we did not have sex. I remember him saying something about wanting more than that with me so I denied him later and then he got a little irritated...men. When I woke up at 5:36am, it was to Russell calling me asking me wtf? He was supposed to be at work at 6am and I had totally forgotten to set my alarm and I'd also left my phone on vibrate, so I missed the 1st 7 calls and texts. The Chilean finally woke up to the sound of it vibrating in my purse.

I raced out and then I flew to get Chloe. I felt HORRIBLE...parenting fail.
-Jules



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2