Cradle Robbing

After deciding that I was over The Chilean's bullshit, I did my normal thing. I texted Owen to come fuck the shit out of me because after you have sex with him, you can hardly remember your own name much less give a crap about anyone else. It worked like a charm and I've moved into total ambivalence about The Chilean. If he can get on board with the program, fine. If not, let's not let the door hit him in the ass on the way out.

Owen lived up to his end of the bargain today and brought it this morning. We had some hot, sweaty, dirty sex!! It felt amazing and I'm so glad he's back on the island!!!

I've also reactivated my ok cupid account and I'm currently totally cougaring out. I don't know if that's a word, but it is now. If bootylicious or however you spell that is a word, I say cougaring out can be too. Anyway, this 22 year old kid messaged me last night almost as soon as I reactivated my acct. I was ready to just delete it because I don't need another kid in my life...but then I looked at his pics. I immediately replied and he's in hot pursuit. I think I'm going out with him tomorrow night. Stay tuned.
-Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later