Proceed with Caution

I am seemingly dating The Chilean again, but I am taking it very slowly. Here's how it happened. Last week, his email got spammed and he sent me a message with a link to wedding dresses...rofl. I replied b/c I'd had a few that I thought perhaps this was spam unless it was a proposal. We started emailing and in the midst of it he told me that he is now single, but doesn't want to rush into a relationship. I told him I was fine with that. I wasn't the one saying I love you every 3 seconds before and that just dating and seeing where it goes is quite alright with me.

So we have been...I went over Friday night and you can read about that in the post before this one where I had an epic parenting fail. Yesterday, he called and asked me to go hear a singer at a local resort's bar. I pondered it b/c it meant I would be going out before Chloe goes to bed, which is not something I do. I date around her, but sometimes that's hard. I discussed it with Russell and he said he was fine if I wanted to go, so I went. It was a fun, relaxed evening just hanging out in this intimate lounge listening to music. There was lots of kissing and touching, but we were both exhausted from the night before so I dropped him off after the show and came home to go to bed.

I suspect I'll totally stop seeing GD. The sex is mind blowing, but that's all that's there and sex with The Chilean is also fantastic. Keeping up with 3 different men is more than I have time for in life. I'll probably keep Owen going for a few weeks to see where this is going b/c I'm not throwing that sex out until I know for sure this is actually going somewhere. This is our 3rd attempt...either 3rd time will be the charm or 3 strikes and you're out.

In other news, I'm about to hit the ground running with this single mom thing. Russell is going to CA for a week Sept. 3rd and then he comes back for the weekend and goes to China for 2 months on Sept. 10th!
-Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later