TMI Tuesday - V Day Edition

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY

Whether you celebrate Valentine’s Day or think it’s a consumer-oriented, manipulative and shallow interpretation of romance, just have yourself some fun by answering these TMI Tuesday questions. Gwyn is living it up as a tour guide this week, so she'll have to put her answers in later! 

Cupid is the god of desire, affection, and erotic love. As the myth goes, a person who is shot by Cupid’s arrow is filled with uncontrollable desire. On your behalf, who would you like Cupid to shoot?
Imaginary Baby Daddy.  I don't want anything from him but sex. Even though it would be oh so wrong. - Miranda

Well it seems Cupid shot Owen a few years back! That man has some serious uncontrollable desire and I love it. I wouldn't be upset if Cupid found me an unmarried version of him (minus the cheater trait...lol). - Jules

Earlier in the evening you had dinner at the Fook Yue Chinese Restaurant. You are feeling quite amorous. You open a fortune cookie in the bedroom. Three fortunes appear:
1- “Your patience will be rewarded.”  What would you like that reward to be?

2- “Try something new.”  What is the something new you want to try?

3- ” ’tis better to give than receive.”  What would you like to give?
1 - Finally finding a non-gimpy man who loves me. 2 - Dating a non-gimpy man. 3 - I'd like to give Coach a swift kick in the nuts. - Miranda
1. Getting my Masters degree! I know that's non sexual but I've been working on this degree and essentially putting my life on hold for almost 2 years. 2. LMAO, um not cheating and finding someone unattached?? 3. Oral...I love having Owen's cock in my mouth. You can tell how much he enjoys it, but he rarely asks for it. He's all about pleasing me. - Jules

If you were to write a special Valentine message (e.g., card, letter, etc.) what is that message?
No boy deserves a special Valentine's message from me this year so I'd send one to Gwyn and Jules thanking them for the awesome box of Hawaiian house warming presents they sent me! - Miranda
I'm definitely not sending a boy a Valentine. I'd send Gwyn and Miranda one thanking them for being awesome or I'm giving Chloe a Valentine's gift telling her how much I love her and how awesome she is! -Jules

Are you doing something special for Valentine’s day or is it just another day?
This year it will be just another day. - Miranda
It's always been just another day. I don't do Hallmark holidays. If I love you, you know it every day and I don't need one day out of the year to express that. -Jules

You must give chocolate to your secret Valentine for Valentine’s Day. The chocolate is in the shape of your what?
I don't have a secret Valentine and somehow giving a chocolate vagina just doesn't seem right. - Miranda
Lol, well if I were going to give chocolate in the shape of something I guess it would be my tits. Men seem to love them. -Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later