>

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TMI Tuesday

1. List ONE word to describe your last sexual encounter.
FANTASTIC - Jules
Shamazing. It's my new word. Feel free to use it - Miranda
Aggressive. -Gwyn
2. Can you recall your worst sexual experience? Why was it so awful? Did you do anything at the time to try to make it better?
Inspiration:
 http://husbandtwomindssexually.blogspot.com

Whoa...I'd say the worst was Bob. I don't know if you guys remember him. You would need to be a long time reader for that. He was this guy that Russell and I had sex with...the last guy we did a threesome with before calling it quits actually. Then he moved into Russell's room every weekend and wouldn't admit he was gay and well it turned into a debacle, but it was the worst sex ever...I mean ever. - Jules
Hmmm, I remember plenty of times when I was young that the sex wasn't good like the guy I had sex with who's penis was so small I literally couldn't feel it and thought I was too "stretched out" to enjoy sex anymore haha.  In recent memory it would be the drunken night after we broke up that I called Coach and made him have sex with me in the dark with no lights on at any point and then leave immediately afterwards. - Miranda
I don't like to let bad memories linger, I'd rather focus remembering the good stuff...so I can't say there's a specific 'worst' time I can remember. I had sex with a guy with a tiny penis back in college, I do remember that but no details other than me thinking 'is he serious with this?" -Gwyn
3. Do you fuck outside the box?
Inspiration:
 http://hausofmm.blogspot.com/2011/04/fucking-outside-box.html?
We all have a laundry list of things–features, demographic characteristics, etc. that we like and/prefer in a sexual partner. Do you ever deviate from that list? Give an example.

Jules is an equal opportunity lover if she thinks you are hot. That's really all that matters. I don't fuck outside of the hot box. - Jules
Yall know Miranda loves a tall guy.  Being over 6 feet tall makes you automatically 2 points hotter in my book.  It's all chemistry and physical attraction at the end of the day.  I think we all have a "type" but we all are equal opportunity enough to deviate when the opportunity arises.  I've tried to date, not fuck, people who I wasn't phycially attracted to and never worked for me. - Miranda
I didn't have a list until last year lol. I created that list on the plane with Miranda and since then I've only had sex with two people - Popeye and McDreamy, both of whom met the list qualifications. Would I sleep with someone who doesn't fit the list - um, duh. Would I date someone long term who doesn't fit the list - probably not, but I can't predict the future :) -Gwyn 
4. Do you blend BDSM in to your relationship? If yes, just in the bedroom or in other areas of your life? Explain.
Yes and just in the bedroom! I'm very submissive in bed, which is totally the opposite of my personality b/c in real life I'm a type A, dominant bitch. ;) I love for Owen (or any man I'm with) to take control, tell me what to do, tie me up, spank me, pull my hair, etc. I actually have ropes on order right now that should arrive tomorrow for some pleasure with Owen. He's never tied me up before, but he's going to very soon! - Jules
I definitely did with Coach. We explored a lot of things.  I do like to be submissive and overpowered in bed.  I think because I'm in control so much of the rest of the time in my life. I'd have to really trust someone to let them try some of the kinkier stuff Coach and I did. - Miranda
Let me be the odd woman out on this one. No, I do not. I like for the man to be in control, and some spanking and hair pulling is fine, but as far as whips, paddles, ropes and other tools of the BDSM trade - no ma'am. Outside of the bedroom, no way. I like for the man to control certain aspects of the relationship for sure, but I'm not being anyone's damn slave. That ish is certifiably crazy if you want my honest opinion. -Gwyn
5. Does the thought of your partner/significant other having sex with another person turn you on? Would you want to watch the act? Would you like to join in?
It depends...I love a threesome, I love swingers parties, and I love to join in. If it were someone I were madly, deeply in love with I imagine I might have some jealousy issues but it's been a long time since I felt that way about someone...so as of right now, it's all fair game and I've had a great time in the past when I've done it. - Jules
While the thought of a threesome hold some appeal in the imagination, Miranda is not a sharer. What's mine is mine and I don't want anyone else touching it.  There's no way I could watch someone I liked have sex with someone else and be ok with it or want to join in.  If I was ever going to have a threesome, it'd have to be with strangers.  - Miranda
I fear I may be to vanilla for TMI lol. No it does not turn me on. No I would not want to watch the act. No I would not like to join in. If my significant other/partner wants to have sex with another person then go right the hell ahead but I won't be there for the occasion. -Gwyn 
Bonus: Fill in the blanks.
I like it _____ on the outside and ______ in the middle.
I like it hard on the outside and full of cum in the middle...lol, I don't know what this question is asking. - Jules
I like it hot on the outside and juicy in the middle - mostly because right now I'm thinking about getting a burger for lunch. - Miranda
I like it normal on the outside and crazy in the middle. Wait, I thought we were writing a sentence about the type of guys we attract. -Gwyn 
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!

1 comment: