Capt. Awesome and Owen-Jules HNT

So much fun stuff going on here in Hawaii…where to begin? I’ve been talking to a new guy we will call Captain Awesome. Capt.  Awesome is 28 and in the military (and I have no idea if he's a Captain or not). He’s in military intelligence, so he’s a smarty pants and he’s super funny and engaging. We texted for almost a week before I finally met him yesterday and he’s equally as awesome in person. He’s super tall, like 6’5”, and is a cutie!! Prior to our meeting, he totally honored my no discussions at all regarding sex. I told him I don’t have time to be someone’s gf, but I’m looking for more than just FWB or what I suppose is FWB for now with the potential for more later. He can actually carry on a conversation. His only downsides are that he has 2 kids by 2 different baby mamas, he’s divorced (no kids with that one ), and he’s a Republican. We just won’t discuss politics.

Yesterday, I met him for coffee. He graciously drove all the way from work up to near where I live b/c I only had an hour to meet him between practicum and picking up Chloe. He walked up and hugged me. I insisted on buying him coffee since he’d come all the way up, but he refused and said he insisted. Since he’s over a foot taller than I am, I agreed. We sat outside and talked and talked (still with no mention of sex). It was really great. Finally, I had to leave and he walked me to my car, talked some more, and bent over and gently kissed me. I melted! I wanted to just pull him in, but we were in a very busy parking lot in the middle of the afternoon and he was still in uniform (yum btw!). He closed my car door for me and no sooner had I left than he was texting me telling me what a great time he had and how he couldn’t wait to see me again.

Since then, we have talked some about sex and he’s got a Prince Albert! He will be the first guy, at least the first that I remember, that I’ve been with that has this! I’ve been with guys with tongue piercings before but not their cock. I’m psyched! Anyway, I am planning to see him for sure on Saturday night but maybe sooner if we can work it out. My schedule is NUTS the next few days though…NUTS.

Now for the sexy, HNT portion of this post! I didn’t get to see Owen yesterday as we had planned. I did see him Saturday for a super awesome quickie, but yesterday he had to take a kid to the Dr. and I was feeling super dizzy from an antibiotic I’m on, so it just wasn’t in the cards. He texted me last night about something actually unrelated to sex and I asked when could I see him. We made plans for this morning and he came over and rocked my world! He’s been asking about taking pictures, so this morning we did since we were home alone in my bed.
He came in and told me to come over to him and lick his cock. He took several pics of me doing this to him.

Then he told me to get on my knees and took a few pictures both with his cock in me and like this. A lot of them ended up blurry because I couldn’t resist moving against him!

It was a super fun first photo attempt! He did me in doggie style in both my kitty and my ass. He tried taking pictures when he was inside me, but he couldn’t keep still long enough either. He was DPing me with my glass toy in whichever place he wasn’t and it was mind blowing!!  Finally he pushed me down onto the bed, held me tightly, and told me he was going to fill my tight little ass with a huge load of cum. He delivered that promise and then we hopped in the shower. I love that he loves to clean me after. He takes his time lathering me up and kissing me, shower time is some of the MOST sensual time with him and it’s almost an extension of the sex but after…afterplay. I rushed around like a crazy woman afterwards trying to clean up my bedroom before racing off to work! It was a great way to start the day!
-Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later