"A" Game

Owen brought it today. I mean he BROUGHT it. I don't know what's going on with him. Every day since I told him that eventually I am going to want more out of life than just being his mistress, he has texted with me. I mean like normal texting regular life convo kind of stuff, not just our usual sexting. This is unusual behavior, but I'm just assuming that it's his attempt to keep me engaged with him and maintain the gravy train he's got going. I think he thinks if he steps it up a notch that I'll be satisfied. The good part of that convo the other day seems to be his need to please me went from 1000% to about 10,000%.

We arranged a long meeting this afternoon. Since I've been in school, I don't have a lot of free time when he does. It's been a lot of quickies and meetings when we can and us being late for something just to see each other, but today we arranged a time where neither one of us was in hurry to be anywhere and we spent the entire hour plus engaged in some of the best sex yet. I swear just when I think he can't get any better, he rocks my world.

I'm not going to go into all of the details b/c you guys quit responding when I did, but he made me cum so hard and so much that I literally gushed cum all over him and I had to wash not only my sheets, but my mattress pad. It was amazing sex and afterward I was in that stupor after glow state that comes from really great sex with him. I've never done heroin, but I can only imagine it's kind of like that high. It's euphoric, but I also feel dazed and unable to move. I was standing in the shower making out with him afterwards and I actually needed to lean against the shower wall to hold myself up. I'm pretty sure that's your sign that you just had freaking awesome sex and we are set for round 2 in the morning!!!
-Jules

Comments

  1. I always volunteer to the laundry after a session like that.... ;-) I love hearing about the shower too, it's one of my favorite places to make-out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course it's this kind of sex that makes the idea of changing things soooo very hard. How can I ever walk away from the best sex of my life?? - Jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later