Some of this TMI was virtually written for our very own Miranda, she's like MacGyver meets Nancy Drew.
1. Do you know how to pick a lock? Have you ever used this skill to gain unauthorized access? No, my parents never taught me this skill growing up nor have any of my bad boys - Jules Depends on the lock. I've successfully picked a few in my day. - Miranda
2. Do you know how to open a safe with a rotary combination lock? Have you ever used this skill to gain unauthorized access? What did you find? I can open one yes, but I've never gained unauthorized access or stolen the combo. - Jules I can open one yes but I haven't ever "cracked a safe" without having the combo - though I may have stolen a few in my day. - Miranda
3. Have you ever made a copy of a key you were not supposed to have? Did you use it to gain unauthorized access? What were you looking for? Did you find it? This sounds like something I would have done, but no. I did go with my bff who did in fact do all of this to an ex-bf's house one time. As we were in the house, someone came in and we hid in the shower. I was DYING. I was sure we were going to be caught and sent to prison. - Jules HA! This one is a no for me. Not that I haven't thought about it. Sheesh, I really sound like a criminal! - Miranda
4. Have you ever stolen or guessed a password? Did you use it to gain unauthorized access? What did you do? I've guessed Russell's b/c I know all of his and I used Gavin's in November (though I knew it b/c I'd created it for him) to email his gf on FB. He says I hacked his acct...I say I was using info he'd willing given me...you say tomato. - Jules Duh does Coach ring a bell? Though to be fair he gave me his password and then was so dumb that when he changed it he only changed one digit. Stupid boys. At various times I had full acess to his phone, email, Facebook, and bank account. Though he didn't know I had access to email or his bank account. This is why they say you're not supposed to use one password for everything! - Miranda
5. Do you know how to get data from a computer that requires a password you don’t know? No, I'm a computer moron outside of the basics. - Jules Alas I do not. But I bet I could figure it out. I know a thing or two about computers. And if I couldn't figure it out, I bet I could call in a couple favors and get someone to do the dirty work for me. - Miranda
6. Do you know how to record a telephone call? Have you ever done so secretly? Did you hear anything interesting? What? Haha, in like 7th grade we used to do that some but no not for real - Jules I think I was on the receiving end of one of those phone calls Jules lol lol lol. I know how to do it on my cell and my office phone but that's about it. I've never done so secretly and it just seems silly. - Miranda
7. Have you ever used a webcam or nanny cam to photograph someone secretly? Never, creepy! - Jules No way! - Miranda
8. Have you ever used an infrared camera to photograph someone secretly in the dark? Again, creepy...no. - Jules No though my daddy was a private investigator after he retired and he had all this spy stuff. I should have kept it all after he passed away. What fun I'd be having! - Miranda
9. Have you ever learned anything important by deliberate eavesdropping? Well of course I have...the most recent one was the whole Gavin and his gf thing at the hair salon incident. I'm definitely one to tune in, but I also know that there are many versions of a story and it is always best to get info first hand if you want accuracy. - Jules Sure. If you keep quiet and keep your ears open you can learn all sorts of stuff. I don't know what my most recent gem would be though I'm really good at getting people talking about things they don't want to talk about. - Miranda
10. Do you know how to hot-wire a car? LMAO, uh no I do not. - Jules HA! No though it seems a useful skill to have in a pinch. - Minranda
Bonus: Have you ever been paid for your sexual skills? What skill(s) did you perform? Yes, in college I slept with a customer (I was a bartender) after he paid my rent for the month. We just had regular sex, nothing fancy. As much as I love sex, I do not love selling it. It's not my thing and I felt pretty gross afterwards. He wasn't gross, but the act of getting paid for it was (in my very liberal opinion) not worth the money. - Jules No I have not. Though I did make Coach pay for the paddle, wrist restraints, and two vibrators he wanted me to buy for us to play with. I guess that's sort of getting paid. And a few months after the final time we broke up I told him I'd be his non-sexual girlfriend for $1500 a month and if he wanted to include sex it'd be $2500. He found that very offensive lol. - Miranda
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!
Jules and Miranda met in middle school and stayed friends through high school. Early in 2010, they both realized that their decade long marriages were splitting up at the same time and they reconnected and started the blog. Gwyn and Miranda met through work and bonded over many personal crises and a shared sick sense of humor. After confessing about the blog, Gwyn was in for the ride to share her own special experiences with boys and she and Jules became friends. Josie has been friends with Jules and Miranda basically forever and is the newest member of our blog. We are all In different places, literally and figuratively, but we always seem to rise to the occasion. And so our story goes... Email us at email@example.com.